Gus Malzhan

Advertisement
they've declined under Heuphal. he def wasn't frost by any means there. he went 12-1 taking over frost which is legit, 10-3 after that, 6-4 last year. stinks of a guy that couldn't maintain Frosts success. also, ill give Gus this (tho their D is trash w T Will LOL), they did lose their QB for the year but didn't look overly impressive before that either tho
Wrong.

Frosts success was due to Oleary. Ask our resident UCF expert @DTP .

Hey @DTP, are ucf fans still happy with gus?

dumb and dumber vomit GIF

Advertisement
I’m obviously in the minority so instead of getting into a discussion as to why, I’ll just say I wouldnt be upset with it lol.

He has his cons, but alot of pros as well and again, when this is all said and done...he would have been a better option than whatever lackluster hire we eventually end up with.

All moot, he won’t even get a call.

He can recruit he **** out of SoFla. He’s my step brother. I’ve been saying he should come down here and coach Miami since he was at Arkansas. Knowing what I know these days I couldn’t be on this site if he was hired. I say pass.

Advertisement
Hes beaten Alabama 3 times….so he’s NOt good enough for Miami.
He was the OC for a national championship team and took his team to another.

People can like who they want, but I honestly do not know what people want.

Where is this mythical unicorn coach that has;
Never been upset
Never lost
Never had a close game
Winner of multiple championships

Last edited:
He was the OC for a national championship team and took his team to another.

People can like who they want, but I honestly do not know what people want.

Where is this mythical unicorn coach that has;
Never been upset
Never lost
Never had a close game
Winner of multiple championships
Exactly, there aren't any. Hard pass on Gus though. We had this argument years ago on grassy spin off site. People loved him then too. That is when I wanted Kingsbury and got roasted on there for it, haha.

Advertisement
Why is it so much worse this year then with the same ol As last year?
I mean that's the question isn't it? So many of those guys have really regressed. Scaife maybe the physically weakest lineman I've seen here since Matt Phiffo.

they've declined under Heuphal. he def wasn't frost by any means there. he went 12-1 taking over frost which is legit, 10-3 after that, 6-4 last year. stinks of a guy that couldn't maintain Frosts success. also, ill give Gus this (tho their D is trash w T Will LOL), they did lose their QB for the year but didn't look overly impressive before that either tho
Dillon Gabriel sucks. Everybody that has seen him throw knows that but he never it his name in the pool for any of the top transfer QBs and you would think any decent QB would love to play in his O.

Advertisement
Dillon Gabriel sucks. Everybody that has seen him throw knows that but he never it his name in the pool for any of the top transfer QBs and you would think any decent QB would love to play in his O.
Gabriel does not suck and he's been out with a broken clavicle for a month. Have you been watching this last month of UCF scores and thinking Gabriel was the quarterback?

Before he got hurt in 3 games he had 814 yards with 9 TDs and 3 picks on 68% passing with another 100 rushing yards and 2 TDs.

Last year he had 3570 yards with 32 TDs and 4 picks on 60% passing. In what universe do you figure he "sucks?"

Been reaching for years now

Attachments

• 7BF8A584-47CE-4F31-869F-A108964EEDF6.jpeg
    7BF8A584-47CE-4F31-869F-A108964EEDF6.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 2
Gabriel does not suck and he's been out with a broken clavicle for a month. Have you been watching this last month of UCF scores and thinking Gabriel was the quarterback?

Before he got hurt in 3 games he had 814 yards with 9 TDs and 3 picks on 68% passing with another 100 rushing yards and TDs.

Last year he had 3570 yards with 32 TDs and 4 picks on 60% passing. In what universe do you figure he "sucks?"
Nope. Btw Dillon Gabriel is a walking trash bin.

Stats don’t mean ****. Jamies Winton threw for 5,000 yards…..and was still horrible.

Advertisement
Back