Gus gone

Advertisement
been mopin around like this all evening mane

Sad_Falcon_Kid.0.gif

I blame Thomas Brown he can get all the way the ***** outta my life.... we got two injury prone backs coming in and a dude who will be runnign into the back if his offensive lineman

good luck mufuggas

been mopin around like this all evening mane

Sad_Falcon_Kid.0.gif

I blame Thomas Brown he can get all the way the ***** outta my life.... we got two injury prone backs coming in and a dude who will be runnign into the back if his offensive lineman

good luck mufuggas
$100 says we have another 1,000yd running back yet again. Something Gus would never accomplish here.

I was a fan of Gus Edwards man... I can understand though. He wants to be the featured back and in the year he was going to have that opportunity in 2015 he got hurt

Not being a a$$ but why are you a fan of his. Yearby runs harder than him and is half the size. In his 3 years running the ball he has not done anything against a half way decent opponent and arguably the worst running back we've had in over 20 years.
Danny Dillard ?
Haha I was referring to guys that actually got carries in games but yes he was even worse than Gus

Advertisement
Would have been the Wally Pipp to Bobby Burns' Lou Gehrig anyway.

Fck Gus. Rick shows how many shyts he gives about Gus leaving by giving him an unconditional release.

Can't say this is a good thing.

Mark Walton
Travis Homer
Anthony McFarland (hopefully...plus coming off a major injury)
Brittle Burns (can't make it thru an entire high school game, let alone a college football season)
Choc Gray (coming off major injury AND rumored to possibly be leaving as well)

That's our RB Depth chart. Thin as ****.

It is thin in terms of roster but You play 3 at most. If one is injured you play 2 and **** we basically play Walton 80% last season . We have 3 studs in Walton , Homer and Mcfarland . Choc might make some noise and Burns needs time to heal . Now if we don't get Mcfarland then that changes but it seems we will. I do get you would prefer 6-7 on roster ideally but 5 is good .

Advertisement
Back