Gus Edwards

Advertisement
98% of this board ridiculed and talked negatively against Edwards while he was here because he wasn´t from S. Florida. Thankfully we played Yearby instead to keep that S. Florida pipeline flowing. Guess Gus got the last laugh
He still sucked while he was here and was always ***** footing around every time he touched the ball. I hated his running style and im shocked he made it to the league.

Advertisement
Dude Mark Walton is/was a starting rb in the league up until 2 weeks ago.

I'm pretty sure our last few starters worth a **** all collect nfl checks. It's something pretty obvious...come to Um to play Rb and you have above a 75 percent chance of collecting NFL checks.
This.

RB and TEs are dumb not to come here... we’ve been sending very quality ones to the league consistently and league scouts probably have us circled if they need one of those positions

He still sucked while he was here and was always ***** footing around every time he touched the ball. I hated his running style and im shocked he made it to the league.
LOL, OK. How did he suck here? Let me hear this evaluation. What opportunities did he have? His running style hasn´t changed one bit either so you clearly just whiffed on your evaluation

Edwards was 10x better than yearby Edwards atleast ran down hill, it’s tough to really get going when you get single digit caries EVERY game. Had he’d been the lead back he would’ve been our best RB since duke

Advertisement
LOL, OK. How did he suck here? Let me hear this evaluation. What opportunities did he have? His running style hasn´t changed one bit either so you clearly just whiffed on your evaluation
What do you mean how did he suck here. He was a 235 lb back that ran like he was 175. He didn't do **** while here thats why I think he sucked. Thats just my opinion. You have yours and thats fine. I thought he was going to be like that crazy big *** rb that Fsu had that would truck people over. Again its just my opinion and maybe my fault for wanting him to run the way I want. Hes his own man and now hes making money in the league. Good for him.

Edwards was 10x better than yearby Edwards atleast ran down hill, it’s tough to really get going when you get single digit caries EVERY game. Had he’d been the lead back he would’ve been our best RB since duke
Edwards never ran down hill. It was the one thing our coaches were trying to get out of him and one of the reasons he got so few carries.

What do you mean how did he suck here. He was a 235 lb back that ran like he was 175. He didn't do **** while here thats why I think he sucked. Thats just my opinion. You have yours and thats fine. I thought he was going to be like that crazy big *** rb that Fsu had that would truck people over. Again its just my opinion and maybe my fault for wanting him to run the way I want. Hes his own man and now hes making money in the league. Good for him.
he runs the same now as he did when he was at UM, its OK, just say you were ******* wrong. He never got opportunities to get extended playing time at UM, plain and simple. One game he did, I believe against VT, he ran for over 100.

Yall always talking that " SUCKED WHILE HE WAS HERE " bs! Did it ever occur to you that the coaches may have sucked, and not the players?!!!

Advertisement
But he just had a 100 yrd game in the NFL TODAY! Now where them same coaches at you speak of?
Hey that's great for him. That doesn't change the fact that he never did a thing while playing for us. Again good for him I just hated his style while he played for us. JMO .

Advertisement
Yall always talking that " SUCKED WHILE HE WAS HERE " bs! Did it ever occur to you that the coaches may have sucked, and not the players?!!!
You might very well be correct. All im saying is I hate his running style. Thats my opinion. Its not that serious anyways.

For whatever reason it didn't work out for him here but I'm glad he's found a home in the League, Baltimore is a perfect situation for him. Spell Ingram and play in a system where the D constantly has to account for Lamar Jackson as a runner. Get that 2nd contract and get paid.

Screenshot_20191117-173324_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Back