Gus Edwards through 4 games

Not a Choc fan but he's better than Gus the bus.

Patrick on FSU reminds me of fumblin Daniel Thomas. Him stealing carries from Akers is a lot like when Joe Philbin forcefed Thomas over Lamar Miller.

Advertisement
Depth that can't play at this level is useless. He's not even as good as a healthy Gray.

Not better then Gray?? **** u franchise

I always stated if somebody gets injured we ****ed

You punk mutha fuggas ****ted on Gus for stacking numbers against trash competition but hype up Homer for stacking numbers against trash competition.

Ain't that a bih

SMH Have I ever lied? Hate to be that guy...

***** your small *** has lied.. That's the problem.. Faking like Gus is anything more than a journeyman..

Depth that can't play at this level is useless. He's not even as good as a healthy Gray.

You punk mutha fuggas ****ted on Gus for stacking numbers against trash competition but hype up Homer for stacking numbers against trash competition.

Ain't that a bih

**** your small *** has lied.. That's the problem.. Faking like Gus is anything more than a journeyman..

U also said Rosier was a bum... Gus will play in the league

Gus has no shot at the NFL or even CFL. Time to take your loss on this one and its been a long time coming. ****, no shame in it, half the board huped him up from day one for no apparent reason.

Advertisement

Ain't that a bih

What are you. His butt hurt cousin? Homer just put 170 on a quality GT defense. If u think Gustav would have done the same... You are delusional. He does not even start for Rutgers. My God thwre is a reason you are downvoted 32 times. Take notice

Ain't that a bih

**** your small *** has lied.. That's the problem.. Faking like Gus is anything more than a journeyman..

U also said Rosier was a bum... Gus will play in the league

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAahahhahahahahaha He has the same chance as me to play in the NFL.

You hate to lose good depth, and that's what Edwards is. Is he a better back than Walton or Homer? Probably not, but I would feel a lot better about the depth chart if we weren't a hit away from having a guy who still doesn't understand the playbook(Gray) or a super fragile freshman(Burns) starting.

Advertisement
You hate to lose good depth, and that's what Edwards is. Is he a better back than Walton or Homer? Probably not, but I would feel a lot better about the depth chart if we weren't a hit away from having a guy who still doesn't understand the playbook(Gray) or a super fragile freshman(Burns) starting.

Exactly... Homer played the entire game today... I didnt see one other running back in the game...he cant do that the entire season

I have no interest in hating on someone who chose to sign with UM, but I thinks its a fair statement to say that Gus Edwards was (is) simply not a D1 caliber running back. I used to joke and say that the next time Gus Edwards breaks a tackle will be the first broken tackle of his career. Still waiting for that.

In truth, he was a typical AL Golden Special. An un-athletic guy who looked the part but could not play it. He would show flashes against the bottom feeder teams and look outmatched by any decent team.

I do wish Gus Edwards the best in life. He was always a high character kid (to my knowledge). I hope he gets his degree and pursues a career of his choosing, but he was far from a UM caliber running back.

He just broke a massive tavkle on his 74 yard TD today check the link i posted

Vern,
He did not break a single tackle on that run. Go watch the video again. The only defender that touched him slipped and fell down, totally whiffed. The streak is still alive. Gus has never broken a tackle in his career.

Advertisement
I have no interest in hating on someone who chose to sign with UM, but I thinks its a fair statement to say that Gus Edwards was (is) simply not a D1 caliber running back. I used to joke and say that the next time Gus Edwards breaks a tackle will be the first broken tackle of his career. Still waiting for that.

In truth, he was a typical AL Golden Special. An un-athletic guy who looked the part but could not play it. He would show flashes against the bottom feeder teams and look outmatched by any decent team.

I do wish Gus Edwards the best in life. He was always a high character kid (to my knowledge). I hope he gets his degree and pursues a career of his choosing, but he was far from a UM caliber running back.

He just broke a massive tavkle on his 74 yard TD today check the link i posted

Vern,
He did not break a single tackle on that run. Go watch the video again. The only defender that touched him slipped and fell down, totally whiffed. The streak is still alive. Gus has never broken a tackle in his career.

You really critiquing a 74 yard run against a very good defense in Purdue? Hey how did Choc do yesterday?

Don't care if Gus is great or if he sucks or if he something in between. Dude quit on da Canes. Fawk him.

Advertisement
Pete said I needed to put some respect on Gray’s name, lmao. He’s trash but Gus isn’t much better.

The hatred for Vern clouds brains in here

Gus gave his 4 years. Many players (cough RBs) give only 3 and jump.

And Gus would take at least enough work from Homer to give the kid a rest- something apparently no one else can do-

Advertisement
Back