Gus Edwards through 4 games

flcanesfan

we back?
C YRDs Ave LNG TD
Gus Edwards 62 259 4.2 25 2

I've seen a lot of threads about what a blow it was to lose this guy but can anyone with a straight face say they would want him taking even a single carry from Homer?

Dude is average in every way, he's only the third best RB on his own team smh..

Advertisement
That lumbering sissy would've been carrying Walton and Homer's pads.

Rutgers lost to Eastern Michigan this year!? Wow... They suck more than Rutgers usually even does

Advertisement
Would of been nice to have for depth, but he made the right decision for himself.

He wouldn't have seen the field here, at least he's getting carries there.

Depth that can't play at this level is useless. He's not even as good as a healthy Gray.

Not better then Gray?? **** u franchise

I always stated if somebody gets injured we ****ed

You punk mutha fuggas ****ted on Gus for stacking numbers against trash competition but hype up Homer for stacking numbers against trash competition.

Ain't that a bih

Advertisement
The only thing we lost with Gus was depth.

But, Gus is playing alright this year. And the main thing for Gus is that he is playing power 5 ball, getting carries, and not riding the bench on our team. An athlete only gets a few years at this before it's over. I don't understand the hate. He gave us 4 years here.

Last edited:
Reality is -- Gus Edwards it not a running back. He's a good runner. A decent athlete, but a horrible running back. If he's not the unquestioned starter at Rutgers then that tells you all you need to know.

Depth that can't play at this level is useless. He's not even as good as a healthy Gray.

You punk mutha fuggas ****ted on Gus for stacking numbers against trash competition but hype up Homer for stacking numbers against trash competition.

Ain't that a bih

Go get em, Big V!

Ain't that a bih

Jesus dude, he's just not that good. He's not.

Advertisement
C YRDs Ave LNG TD

I've seen a lot of threads about what a blow it was to lose this guy but can anyone with a straight face say they would want him taking even a single carry from Homer?

No one said over Homer IIRC. That's a straw man argument.

It was as FB or 3rd RB.

Advertisement
Reality is -- Gus Edwards it not a running back. He's a good runner. A decent athlete, but a horrible running back. If he's not the unquestioned starter at Rutgers then that tells you all you need to know.

I've said the same thing for years. Dude is horrific at RB. Looks like a giraffe on skates

C YRDs Ave LNG TD

No one said over Homer IIRC. That's a straw man argument.

It was as FB or 3rd RB.
This. Any concern expressed over Gus leaving was regarding depth in the event that Walton or Homer get injured, and the lack of a FB on the roster.

Advertisement
Back