Gus Edwards through 4 games

Advertisement
Well we all prefer Walton and homer over Gus for sure.. But did some of you miss last game when Walton went out. We have almost no depth and Gus is better than gray in my opinion. but either way if Walton or homer gets injured, we would all be wishing Gus was back. Lets pray that doesn't happen

Well we all prefer Walton and homer over Gus for sure.. But did some of you miss last game when Walton went out. We have almost no depth and Gus is better than gray in my opinion. but either way if Walton or homer gets injured, we would all be wishing Gus was back. Lets pray that doesn't happen

This rational perspective is welcomed. Of course I would love to have Gus here for the reasons stated. But he aint the next Earl Campbell as vern tries to suggest. He also aint the worst thing to ever step on the field. Hate he transferred but I understand why

Gray is better than Gus. And I'm not sure it's really close.

**** before the season guys like you were whining that Gus was better than Homer, because Homer didn't have any experience.

If we needed Gray, he'd give us more than Gus the bust. The way some of you overrate Gus is just laughable, and I'm glad he's at Rutgers.

Advertisement
stock-photo-thief-walking-on-tiptoe-burglar-with-a-mask-on-his-face-walking-quietly-isolated-on-a-white-158237657.jpg

I'm pretty sure the coaches would start to play Burns in the event of an injury. I would rather have Burns and Gray occupying the bench then Gus occupying it.

Interesting stance that we will wish we had Rutger's 3rd string back at some point.

Advertisement
Depth that can't play at this level is useless. He's not even as good as a healthy Gray.

Not better then Gray?? **** u franchise

I always stated if somebody gets injured we ****ed

You punk mutha fuggas ****ted on Gus for stacking numbers against trash competition but hype up Homer for stacking numbers against trash competition.

Ain't that a bih

Please ... Gus was, is, and always would have been a non-factor at UM. It relates not only to his instincts as a runner, but physical limitations that he could never overcome.

I've seen better body lean from a ficus tree.

If you really believe he is of the quality you think he is, then someone has been spiking your ganj with ice.

Reality is -- Gus Edwards it not a running back. He's a good runner. A decent athlete, but a horrible running back. If he's not the unquestioned starter at Rutgers then that tells you all you need to know.

I've said the same thing for years. Dude is horrific at RB. Looks like a giraffe on skates

"Giraffe on skates"

Now that's funny.....LMAO...Hard to imagine that.

Advertisement
Reality is -- Gus Edwards it not a running back. He's a good runner. A decent athlete, but a horrible running back. If he's not the unquestioned starter at Rutgers then that tells you all you need to know.

I've said the same thing for years. Dude is horrific at RB. Looks like a giraffe on skates

"Giraffe on skates"

Now that's funny.....LMAO...Hard to imagine that.

depositphotos_50350225-stock-photo-giraffe-on-roller-skates.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fSKihSI.jpg

I'd take a healthy Burns over Gus the Bus. Then again a healthy Burns is like a pig with wings.

It'd be nice to have the depth. We don't know if Gray can play at this level. If either Walton or Homer goes down we don't know if we have two backs to really put on the field. That and it's one more ST body. I like senior depth bc even if they're not great they are leaving.

Advertisement
Did yall's significant others cheat on you with Gus or something? I don't understand the constant hate and **** talk. He's gone, let it go man.

Being from Jersey, I watch all the Rutgers games and honestly Gus has done a pretty good job here. Remember that two of Rutgers games have been against stellar defenses in Washington and Ohio State as well as a decent defense in Nebraska. He's averaging 4 yards a carry against legit competition and not much talent around him

While it was the right move for him and he wasn't get to get one third the carries he's getting now her, frankly I wouldn't mind have him here for the occasional short yardage situation give our lack of depth, especially a big back.

I never understand why people need to say a player is either great or he sucks. Gus was in the middle - just a solid RB, but nothing special.

He was a 3 Star FB/RB hybrid coming out of HS, and he pretty much played like a 3 Star. He didn't do more or less than anyone should have expected.

He's having a solid year all things considered with how awful the Rutgers offense is.

Advertisement
Back