Gurvan Hall

I saw that play, and agree wholeheartedly here. Gurvin Hall must be seriously struggling to even be in the correct defense for the play, or he's not 100% well enough to play. There is no other excuse that I can think of for Knowles to be getting minutes over him or Carter. We would almost be better off with 10 instead of a guy who is going to get targeted every snap. He's decent as an in the box guy coming down hill in run support, but they're not running the football when he's out there. They see 20 on the field and immediately start checking to deep routes to his side of the field.

Diaz has been playing Knowles for two years inexplicably.
This year it can’t be because Hall doesn’t know the defense.
What good is playing a guy because he knows the defense when he can’t physically get to the spot and when he does get there he can’t make the play. Better better to live with whatever mistakes Hall might make.

Advertisement
Is it me, or does Knowles seem like a better fit at striker?

If he must be on the field, I think a position switch is in order.

Thing is, I’m not sure who spells Quan.

With Johnson likely out this weekend resting his hamstring injury, we better see Hall and Carter Get every snap along with Redwine. Knowles better not see the field until the 4th quarter when we are up at least 3 TD. Also, Ivey and Frierson have to get the lions share of snaps behind Bandy/Jackson before Dean ever sees the field.

On the offensive side of the ball I would like to see them try Scaife at RT some with the potential to kick donaldson inside to RG. Boulware should be starting at the other guard spot. We need to start working towards our legit starting units over the next two weeks so we are ready for FSU.
I agree totally. Knowles should not see the field without a three touchdown lead and 2 minutes left in the game

With Johnson likely out this weekend resting his hamstring injury, we better see Hall and Carter Get every snap along with Redwine. Knowles better not see the field until the 4th quarter when we are up at least 3 TD. Also, Ivey and Frierson have to get the lions share of snaps behind Bandy/Jackson before Dean ever sees the field.

On the offensive side of the ball I would like to see them try Scaife at RT some with the potential to kick donaldson inside to RG. Boulware should be starting at the other guard spot. We need to start working towards our legit starting units over the next two weeks so we are ready for FSU.

You wont see **** but Knowles taking the majority of the snaps and you know it.. Why do this to yourself, why make this thread?

Advertisement
Back