Gurvan Hall

BeastMode

Junior
With Johnson likely out this weekend resting his hamstring injury, we better see Hall and Carter Get every snap along with Redwine. Knowles better not see the field until the 4th quarter when we are up at least 3 TD. Also, Ivey and Frierson have to get the lions share of snaps behind Bandy/Jackson before Dean ever sees the field.

On the offensive side of the ball I would like to see them try Scaife at RT some with the potential to kick donaldson inside to RG. Boulware should be starting at the other guard spot. We need to start working towards our legit starting units over the next two weeks so we are ready for FSU.

Advertisement
It is my belief Gurvan Hall will be redshirted.

Kinda crazy when you see Bama and other top squads consistently play talented freshmen.

Let talented guys get reps....they’ll make mistakes....but they’ll make plays too.

Growing pains are ok with young dudes. Not sure why we don’t play them more (Nesta, Hall, Ivey, Blades, Lingard, etc)

Advertisement
Kinda crazy when you see Bama and other top squads consistently play talented freshmen.

Let talented guys get reps....they’ll make mistakes....but they’ll make plays too.

Growing pains are ok with young dudes. Not sure why we don’t play them more (Nesta, Hall, Ivey, Blades, Lingard, etc)

I don’t believe Hall is physically ready yet.

Advertisement

Probably because they are gonna play a lot next year when Willis, JJ, redwine, etc are gone.

Advertisement
With Johnson likely out this weekend resting his hamstring injury, we better see Hall and Carter Get every snap along with Redwine. Knowles better not see the field until the 4th quarter when we are up at least 3 TD. Also, Ivey and Frierson have to get the lions share of snaps behind Bandy/Jackson before Dean ever sees the field.

On the offensive side of the ball I would like to see them try Scaife at RT some with the potential to kick donaldson inside to RG. Boulware should be starting at the other guard spot. We need to start working towards our legit starting units over the next two weeks so we are ready for FSU.
If Carter gets his number called expect some FIU helmets to fly! Kid is a headhunter. Cant wait!

Advertisement
With all of his posts, he has more negatives than positives of his obviously negative opinion, where is the ignore button?

The fact that knowles and Mike Smith still see the field is reason enough to can Diaz. Enough of the upperclassmen bullsh*t, they both suck and should only see snaps....................well never

Redwine and Carter will start, Gurvan will play but Knowles is going to be the 1st off the bench. This is Gurvans opportunity to take his spot.

Advertisement
Back