Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
A transfer was coming from him. Kid is trying to win a title and wasn't going to do so where he was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That ot coach is probably already trying to spew Gator bull**** in his ear.

Last edited:
Saw he's transferring to my alma mater palm beach gardens high school

Great move from miami's perspective: Amari Carter went there and their new head coach has a great relationship with UMiami's coaching staff.

Advertisement
Amari is going to get some good playing time too. So it will be a good move for both

Scrolled fast on twitter and saw the go gators with the gator emoji at the bottom of his note and almost gave myself a heart attack

Advertisement
Read the go gators at the bottom of his post first and instantly thought the worst lol. Not a fan of PBG but hope he does well and our coaches continue to work their way back in to that school.

Advertisement

Great move from miami's perspective: Amari Carter went there and their new head coach has a great relationship with UMiami's coaching staff.

Palm Beach Lakes head coach is former UM tailback Al Shipman. I do not see how this helps Miami.

Palm beach garden staff just sent Amari carter to Miami and gurvan hall and carter are really close. Going there won't hurt miami at all

Advertisement

Great move from miami's perspective: Amari Carter went there and their new head coach has a great relationship with UMiami's coaching staff.[/QUOTE

Palm Beach Lakes head coach is former UM tailback Al Shipman. I do not see how this helps Miami.

Shipman have problems with Miami?

No, Shipman's at his old school.

Scrolled fast on twitter and saw the go gators with the gator emoji at the bottom of his note and almost gave myself a heart attack

I was only canes fan at that high school everyone else was a rich preppy lacrosse playing gator fan *****

And we got the preppy PBG gator fan ***** rejects @ Dwyer mixed w/ the stud athletes from south central Riviera....oh and us hicks from Jupiter Farms

a certain coach at UF was trying to block this transfer because he has deep connections at PBL. This transfer only helps miami

Did we ever really hear what the prognosis was/is on Hall's knee? Kid has a bright future on the field, hope his recovery is goes smoothly.

Advertisement
Back