Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
Advertisement
a certain coach at UF was trying to block this transfer because he has deep connections at PBL. This transfer only helps miami

Seider

What a dumb ****ing thing to do. Does UF really think blocking the transfer is gonna help them out?

****ing with kids in high school

Great move Florida

That sounds weird, given that lakes' coach is a cane.

The DC from Lakes the past 2 years left the school....the transfer may have something to do with that.....

Advertisement
He looks smooth as **** out there. And he looks taller then 5'11. He looks freakish.
image.jpg

I really didn't wanna rehash this topic lol, but I 100% agree with you.

In that pic he's standing side by side with Al who's a legit 6'0 & they're basically the same height.

It was my whole point of contention when he was suposedly measured at 5'10 earlier in the year at one of the Nike regional camps.

Advertisement
Not sure if you guys noticed, but the staff did a pretty cool thing by pulling certain numbers for our top guys in Storm '18.

a certain coach at UF was trying to block this transfer because he has deep connections at PBL. This transfer only helps miami

Seider

What a dumb ****ing thing to do. Does UF really think blocking the transfer is gonna help them out?

****ing with kids in high school

Great move Florida

That sounds weird, given that lakes' coach is a cane.

True, but Seider used to coach at PBL and apparently still has a lot of pull there.

PG Gardens gave us Amari and we supposedly have a great relationship with the staff there. So nothing but good news for us

Not sure if you guys noticed, but the staff did a pretty cool thing by pulling certain numbers for our top guys in Storm '18.

Can't imagine what it must feel like to be a Canes commit out there wearing #20 and being coached by Ed Reed. Amazing

Looks pretty **** explosive for coming off a knee injury

Advertisement

Def noticed it. Wonder if Gurvan will wear 20 when he gets here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube_share;ofc7uxHRbMw]https://youtu.be/ofc7uxHRbMw [/video]

I thought he was hurt?
He was, but he's recovering. It was a MCL, not major enough to keep him off the field.

****. I feel like I remember there being talk about UM not even wanting him to play this season and to focus on rehabbing for 2018. Surprised to see him working out this summer if my remember with that isn't wrong.

He likely looks taller because of arm length. Still unsure how this isn't measured at HS combines. Scouts are missing a key ingredient, if they know how to put it in context.

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 11.08.25 PM.jpg

It means if he's "just" 5' 11" but with long arms, he's more likely to play like a 6' 2" guy, for example.

He likely looks taller because of arm length. Still unsure how this isn't measured at HS combines. Scouts are missing a key ingredient, if they know how to put it in context.

View attachment 47908

It means if he's "just" 5' 11" but with long arms, he's more likely to play like a 6' 2" guy, for example.

So is it better to be 6'2 with a 74 inch wingspan or 5'11 with a 77 inch wingspan ?

Advertisement
Back