Gurvan Hall

Advertisement

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
A transfer was coming from him. Kid is trying to win a title and wasn't going to do so where he was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tan Penos
That ot coach is probably already trying to spew Gator bullshit in his ear.

Last edited:

ScharfCane

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Saw he's transferring to my alma mater palm beach gardens high school

Great move from miami's perspective: Amari Carter went there and their new head coach has a great relationship with UMiami's coaching staff.

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
Amari is going to get some good playing time too. So it will be a good move for both

Brock Berlin

Freshman
Scrolled fast on twitter and saw the go gators with the gator emoji at the bottom of his note and almost gave myself a heart attack

Advertisement

Dy-lan

Recruit
Premium
Read the go gators at the bottom of his post first and instantly thought the worst lol. Not a fan of PBG but hope he does well and our coaches continue to work their way back in to that school.

Cajuncane

Senior
Premium

brock

All-American

Great move from miami's perspective: Amari Carter went there and their new head coach has a great relationship with UMiami's coaching staff.

Palm Beach Lakes head coach is former UM tailback Al Shipman. I do not see how this helps Miami.

Palm beach garden staff just sent Amari carter to Miami and gurvan hall and carter are really close. Going there won't hurt miami at all

Advertisement

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude

Great move from miami's perspective: Amari Carter went there and their new head coach has a great relationship with UMiami's coaching staff.[/QUOTE

Palm Beach Lakes head coach is former UM tailback Al Shipman. I do not see how this helps Miami.

Shipman have problems with Miami?

No, Shipman's at his old school.

GD4

Recruit
Scrolled fast on twitter and saw the go gators with the gator emoji at the bottom of his note and almost gave myself a heart attack

I was only canes fan at that high school everyone else was a rich preppy lacrosse playing gator fan queer

And we got the preppy PBG gator fan queer rejects @ Dwyer mixed w/ the stud athletes from south central Riviera....oh and us hicks from Jupiter Farms

CaneDro

Junior
a certain coach at UF was trying to block this transfer because he has deep connections at PBL. This transfer only helps miami

Ashevegas Cane

Redshirt Freshman
Did we ever really hear what the prognosis was/is on Hall's knee? Kid has a bright future on the field, hope his recovery is goes smoothly.