Gurvan Hall

Advertisement
TIFWIW...Another site reporting Hall said he was 50-50 on his pledge and looking forward to Bama visit the most. However same site mod said he even feels like Hall is stronger than 50-50.

Maybe this is a true example of a kid "playing the game." I mean his actions seem to say that he is all UM. I think he is a croot worthy of bag drops if i am other schools trying to flip him. I think he can be someone who can walk down and cover shifty slot guys and also be a centerfield type safety who is great in run support. I think he is top 5 croot in our class

What is this other site? I watched his actual interview and he said he is still solidly committed.

Per interview with Sun Sentinel at Miami Dolphins HS Media Day, Hall has 5 OV's set and doesn't list Miami as one of them...Bama, Clemson, Florida, Ohio State, and Oregon. Obviously, being local, he's seen plenty of Miami's campus, but would like to see this schedule change and it probably will. Need to get him to OV on the big December 15th weekend that's being planned.

A good majority of our commits are being asked to ov that weekend. By the way though Gurgaon is one of 5 commits we have who already submitted his application. Aug.1 was the first day potential early enrollees for the Dec signing period could put in paperwork.

Are you talking about his application to the school, or the Grant-In-Aid papers? If GIA, that's a huge deal. Schools don't let kids sign those anymore unless they are ultra confident the kid will ultimately sign there. That's because there are stiff NCAA penalties if they don't end up signing there.

TIFWIW...Another site reporting Hall said he was 50-50 on his pledge and looking forward to Bama visit the most. However same site mod said he even feels like Hall is stronger than 50-50.

Maybe this is a true example of a kid "playing the game." I mean his actions seem to say that he is all UM. I think he is a croot worthy of bag drops if i am other schools trying to flip him. I think he can be someone who can walk down and cover shifty slot guys and also be a centerfield type safety who is great in run support. I think he is top 5 croot in our class

What is this other site? I watched his actual interview and he said he is still solidly committed.

Also, if you are referring to Rivals, which I think you are, they are not reporting that he is 50-50. They didn't report that or anything close to that.

Yea I'd like to know where this comes from myself.....I haven't seen anything that says he's 50/50

Advertisement
Lol smh.

Hall ain't going nowhere, he's practically like Amari's lil brother, he looks up to him the same way Pope does with Stacy Coley.

Banda locked this one awhile ago, nothing short of a 5-7 type season would change that.

Plus his family is all in on Miami, this isn't a situation like Brian Edwards, he's committed & will sign his LOI in December.

Visits be damned.

Saw he's transferring to my alma mater palm beach gardens high school

Great move from miami's perspective: Amari Carter went there and their new head coach has a great relationship with UMiami's coaching staff.[/QUOTE

Palm Beach Lakes head coach is former UM tailback Al Shipman. I do not see how this helps Miami.

Shipman have problems with Miami?

No but Lakes is a **** school and they suck at football. Gardens has been getting better the last few years. Was between Dwyer and Gardens to where he was gonna go.

Advertisement
Just adding a little fuel here:

[TWEET]893875580868976641[/TWEET]

thats his high school jersey...Palm Beach Gardens Gators

I know. That's a Dolphins thing today, where the kids are coming through.

I'm just talking about him throwing up the U with all the talk about him not being solid. Plus, it's still funny seeing him do it with that gator jersey.

Per interview with Sun Sentinel at Miami Dolphins HS Media Day, Hall has 5 OV's set and doesn't list Miami as one of them...Bama, Clemson, Florida, Ohio State, and Oregon. Obviously, being local, he's seen plenty of Miami's campus, but would like to see this schedule change and it probably will. Need to get him to OV on the big December 15th weekend that's being planned.

A good majority of our commits are being asked to ov that weekend. By the way though Gurgaon is one of 5 commits we have who already submitted his application. Aug.1 was the first day potential early enrollees for the Dec signing period could put in paperwork.

Are you talking about his application to the school, or the Grant-In-Aid papers? If GIA, that's a huge deal. Schools don't let kids sign those anymore unless they are ultra confident the kid will ultimately sign there. That's because there are stiff NCAA penalties if they don't end up signing there.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe it's gia that they all signed. Nephew being one of them.

I'm not 100% sure but I believe it's gia that they all signed. Nephew being one of them.

That's a big deal. If they sign and the staff uses the unlimited contact advantage then, they must be really, really sure about these kids. That's really good news. Can you share who the other 3 were?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back