Gurvan Hall to CB?

Advertisement
Not really the topic of the thread but how does Miami find playing time for all the safeties next year...hoping Carter will bounce or grad transfer but if he doesn't and Bolden comes back you have Bolden Hall Carter A. Williams J. Williams Harrell Kinchens and then to a lesser extent Washington and Balom. Really want to see both Williams get a fair amount of PT if they prove ready
exactly give hall a try at CB to redeem his career

Advertisement
Really think this could save his career , also working with Trob

CB- In order:

Rique
Couch
Hall
Clarke
Ivey
Curtis
Blades

Advertisement
lol trust me, it looks like he pops xanax before the game , hes very slow, just can see so much potential that never transferred to college... once again - let T rob coach him up.
This. Hall looks like he’s either high or stuck in mud. It’s baffling based on his HS tape.

Advertisement
Hall looks like he has to solve a math problem before being allowed to react to the current play. Great tape in HS just poor coaching or lost motivation or both idk

Advertisement
I’d try this experiment, sounds good to me when you understand what his issues seem to be. He seems to have a short attention span for safety and doesn’t feel comfortable in space. CB would force him into the action without much to think about.

Hall needs the urgency that CB demands and I definitely believe he has the hips and quickness for it. If the presence of TRob and the new DBs doesn’t wake Hall up and make this next season urgent, then nothing will. Good idea TouchMoney

Advertisement
Back