Gurvan Hall to CB?

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Not really the topic of the thread but how does Miami find playing time for all the safeties next year...hoping Carter will bounce or grad transfer but if he doesn't and Bolden comes back you have Bolden Hall Carter A. Williams J. Williams Harrell Kinchens and then to a lesser extent Washington and Balom. Really want to see both Williams get a fair amount of PT if they prove ready
exactly give hall a try at CB to redeem his career

TouchMoney26

Presidente del U
Hall has shown the speed and stickiness to excel at CB. He always looks like the fastest guy out there. I feel like Touch$ is on to something here.
lol trust me, it looks like he pops xanax before the game , hes very slow, just can see so much potential that never transferred to college... once again - let T rob coach him up.

The Franchise

The Best EVER
Banned
lol trust me, it looks like he pops xanax before the game , hes very slow, just can see so much potential that never transferred to college... once again - let T rob coach him up.
I’m with you on this. He needs a career resurrection and sometimes the best way to achieve that is a shock to the system.

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
This. Hall looks like he’s either high or stuck in mud. It’s baffling based on his HS tape.

Mnhurricane

Assistant to the regional manager
Hall looks like he has to solve a math problem before being allowed to react to the current play. Great tape in HS just poor coaching or lost motivation or both idk

HarrietTubmanCane

Sophomore
I’d try this experiment, sounds good to me when you understand what his issues seem to be. He seems to have a short attention span for safety and doesn’t feel comfortable in space. CB would force him into the action without much to think about.

Hall needs the urgency that CB demands and I definitely believe he has the hips and quickness for it. If the presence of TRob and the new DBs doesn’t wake Hall up and make this next season urgent, then nothing will. Good idea TouchMoney