Gurvan Hall to CB?

lol I was just having this convo with someone and a third person jumped in saying there was a twitter clip of JT dusting him at practice so I went and looked it up...

3 things stood out.... JT I do not think will ever hit his full potential; god that was an awful throw; idk who that coach was going nuts but I like I cant tell if he is so hype at what JT just did or so ****ed at the CB or QB for the throw.

This clip just killed this thread lol no way is he a CB

Advertisement
lol I was just having this convo with someone and a third person jumped in saying there was a twitter clip of JT dusting him at practice so I went and looked it up...

3 things stood out.... JT I do not think will ever hit his full potential; god that was an awful throw; idk who that coach was going nuts but I like I cant tell if he is so hype at what JT just did or so ****ed at the CB or QB for the throw.

think he was hyped JT bodied him, there was too much film where Halls hips looked bad. Corner aint for him

Advertisement

So Hall doing a full out somersault after getting roasted didn’t stand out to you?? Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hall isnt even fast. Go back and check his testing numbers. Hes a starter at safety whats the problem?
Hall actually runs in the high 4.4 low 4.5 range. Carter might be who you’re thinking of. Zion Nelson and Carter probably runs the same speed.

Advertisement
Back