Gurvan Hall to CB?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
you want a stiff safety to play CB?

stunned doc rivers GIF

I was thinking the same thing on Gurvan moving forward. He has enough athleticism to return kicks. Maybe he could work out there.

hall would be a billion times better then blades at CB .

IMO he has done nothing at safety - I think he could actually produce at CB - I dont think he is as slow as we've seen. Something has to be wrong then if he is

Advertisement
I really would love the coaching staff to try this out. I think he could be like pat petterson at CB for us.

I think Bubba stays with Williams coming in and Tae as well...Hall and couch would be MONEY at cb for us
he will have to if wants to play when you start at safety next year

I really would love the coaching staff to try this out. I think he could be like pat petterson at CB for us.

I think Bubba stays with Williams coming in and Tae as well...Hall and couch would be MONEY at cb for us
Patrick Peterson? A 1st ballot Hall of Famer.

Advertisement
Stick to recruiting predictions OP.......that was one of the worst takes on this board

Not really the topic of the thread but how does Miami find playing time for all the safeties next year...hoping Carter will bounce or grad transfer but if he doesn't and Bolden comes back you have Bolden Hall Carter A. Williams J. Williams Harrell Kinchens and then to a lesser extent Washington and Balom. Really want to see both Williams get a fair amount of PT if they prove ready

Not really the topic of the thread but how does Miami find playing time for all the safeties next year...hoping Carter will bounce or grad transfer but if he doesn't and Bolden comes back you have Bolden Hall Carter A. Williams J. Williams Harrell Kinchens and then to a lesser extent Washington and Balom. Really want to see both Williams get a fair amount of PT if they prove ready
This is what happens when you recruit your position. Boy wish we could have that at cb

Advertisement
Back