GURVAN HALL COMMITS

Shout out to Al Shipman for gently nudging him to the U. Banda did a good job building a relationship with Hall and Al. if I"m not mistaken, Mike Lawson (Former Cane) is on his coaching staff too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Screenshot_20170328-075458.jpg

Where blackvern at hmmmm?.... only comes around when something bad happens I see

Curious... Did he show up when Dent committed???

Yo the mods need to un-ban cane dynasty for at least a day...let the man celebrate...we're all canes here end of the day

Cane Dynasty is by far my favorite homosexual on the board, but he got what was coming to him. Ze Mawds will let him back in due time.

Hmmm... He does talk a lot about lathering up another poster and wearing singlets. Regardless, being band sucks so I hope his spirits stay up.

There's nothing worse when band as seeing other posters take shots at you and you can't defend yourself. You rely 100% on the good will of others to stand up for you. Do we know if he got 3 infractions just for the Jobe stuff or were there other things?

canedynasty is only out for a month with a lower extremity

Advertisement
Anyone know who the BIG TIME recruit is that's visiting today hat Hartley was referring to in his tweet last night ??

IMG_4053.jpg

one of my top recruits in 2018 for sure!!!!!!! reminds me of an old school cane that can run and HIT!!!

Advertisement
Last edited:

Spin cycle lol, they not going to be able to spin Cleveland reed though if he commits

Now that one if it happens soon will send them into overdrive

Yeap being in gator country, reminiscent of armwood pretty much with him being at Lakeland committing to the canes after uf was perceived his leaders for months? They going to be sick

That's when the reading on their board will be at it's best. The only thing that would make them spiral down faster right now is if Milton were to commit elsewhere.

Curious... Did he show up when Dent committed???

Yo the mods need to un-ban cane dynasty for at least a day...let the man celebrate...we're all canes here end of the day

Cane Dynasty is by far my favorite homosexual on the board, but he got what was coming to him. Ze Mawds will let him back in due time.

Hmmm... He does talk a lot about lathering up another poster and wearing singlets. Regardless, being band sucks so I hope his spirits stay up.

There's nothing worse when band as seeing other posters take shots at you and you can't defend yourself. You rely 100% on the good will of others to stand up for you. Do we know if he got 3 infractions just for the Jobe stuff or were there other things?

Speaking of lower extremities.... Where's [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] at? Did he stroke out fapping to all of this? With his pants down so much, I'm hoping he didn't trip and hurt his extremity.

Advertisement

Speaking of lower extremities.... Where's [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] at? Did he stroke out fapping to all of this? With his pants down so much, I'm hoping he didn't trip and hurt his extremity.

Man fck Cane Dynasty... He not even a real UM fan away. I hope his bxtch *** can see this post. He needs to stay banned until the season starts he wouldve cried enough by then lol

just told my friend who is a gator fan about Pope and Hall, he said "Coolio bro, we'll flip em." I started laughing!

Advertisement
just told my friend who is a gator fan about Pope and Hall, he said "Coolio bro, we'll flip em." I started laughing!

He thought you said Big Mac and Double Cheeseburger. Yes, Gator fans will be flipping those for a while.

Advertisement
Back