GURVAN HALL COMMITS

Disrespectful that he's considered the 16th best S in the nation. Nick Saban and using that 1981 Helicopter to fly down to see a 16th ranked S. This kid is definitely a top 8 S in the nation, imo. He's that dude. I swear between Finley, Carter, Hall, Russell no one is going to want to come across the middle of the field, like ever.

Advertisement
Disrespectful that he's considered the 16th best S in the nation. Nick Saban and using that 1981 Helicopter to fly down to see a 16th ranked S. This kid is definitely a top 8 S in the nation, imo. He's that dude. I swear between Finley, Carter, Hall, Russell no one is going to want to come across the middle of the field, like ever.

We finally got ourselves some hittaz again

Can't have one decent thread... not even celebrate the commitment of a prized recruit without these b!tchez pillow fighting over some ***** ****.

We weren't talking to you, KuntyCane. Why don't you tell him when he comes back in 5 days instead of kicking him when he's down and out and can't respond like a little ****?

Or better yet, show up for mat drills at the Y if you're man enough..5am sharpishh...bring your own mouth guard and coconut oil you faq.

lol at Duck Dynasty's two bottom bxtches sticking up for him.... powerful stuff :jordan:

Careful one of them likes to snitch to the mods. Lets get back on topic.

One of you likes to spend a lot of time up Broke's ******. How about that Gurvan Hall commitment, [MENTION=10944]King Slayer[/MENTION]?

Hey old fart stfu. You think that e-tough guy persona would stop after you hit your late 40's.

Or better yet, show up for mat drills at the Y if you're man enough..5am sharpishh...bring your own mouth guard and coconut oil you faq.

lol at Duck Dynasty's two bottom bxtches sticking up for him.... powerful stuff :jordan:

One of you likes to spend a lot of time up Broke's ******. How about that Gurvan Hall commitment, [MENTION=10944]King Slayer[/MENTION]?

Hey old fart stfu. You think that e-tough guy persona would stop after you hit your late 40's.

I wasn't referring to you dîckhead and I'm not that tough but i'm no pûssy and i sure as **** ain't taking shît from a punk Bîtch

Advertisement

I wasn't referring to you dîckhead and I'm not that tough but i'm no pûssy and i sure as **** ain't taking shît from a punk Bîtch

Brethren, Brethren...must we derail this thread of uselessness?? We have been blessed to receive commitments from two top 200 players in the nation; players we wanted from the get go...let's focus on that instead of the name calling, genitalia slappings that constantly derail great moments. Don't get caught up in the bull. If anything, there should be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more "Spoilers" w/ thick, lustful chicks in this thread then anything else.

I think top 8 is even being conservative.

Hall is a gamer.

Brethren, Brethren...must we derail this thread of uselessness?? We have been blessed to receive commitments from two top 200 players in the nation; players we wanted from the get go...let's focus on that instead of the name calling, genitalia slappings that constantly derail great moments. Don't get caught up in the bull. If anything, there should be WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more "Spoilers" w/ thick, lustful chicks in this thread then anything else.

You're right but these two jumped in at different points and started it.

Advertisement
What, he will take visits that's expected. Not worried about that considering he just visited fsu and still committed a few days after
Gurvan Hall keeping options open after Miami Hurricanes commitment | High School Buzz

That sounds like a bag game but I'm going to assume that he's a good kid just dotting i's and crossing it's.
Everyone doesn't play the bag game. People tried to insinuate that about lingard a week before he committed to miami and look how that turned out

Advertisement
What, he will take visits that's expected. Not worried about that considering he just visited fsu and still committed a few days after
Gurvan Hall keeping options open after Miami Hurricanes commitment | High School Buzz

That sounds like a bag game but I'm going to assume that he's a good kid just dotting i's and crossing it's.
Everyone doesn't play the bag game. People tried to insinuate that about lingard a week before he committed to miami and look how that turned out

I agree. I think some of these kids just want to leave options open in case something in their recruitment changes. When Tweed said bags weren't an issue with Lo, I took him for his word.

I agree. I think some of these kids just want to leave options open in case something in their recruitment changes. When Tweed said bags weren't an issue with Lo, I took him for his word.
True not going to worry about that. From all accounts he's a good kid and close with banda and especially carter. Their moms are very close

True not going to worry about that. From all accounts he's a good kid and close with banda and especially carter. Their moms are very close

I would like to see Campbell next and then a surprise commit.

Advertisement

I think top 8 is even being conservative.

Hall is a gamer.

I was going to say top 4 but I didn't want to seem like I was being bias.

You're right but these two jumped in at different points and started it.

I agree...I wasn't singling you out, my g. You know you're my guy. It was for all of us. If someone finds a way to derail this type of celebration by being a prick about things, you can't engage them. Don't let anyone take the joy of being a Canes fan right now, even if it comes from so-called Canes fans.

Advertisement
Back