GURVAN HALL COMMITS

Just found this quote from the Palm Beach Post from Hall, don't like the sound of that at all. I know it's non-binding, but just not what I was looking to read a day after he committed here. This kids a beast, hopefully he sticks with us fellas.

“I’m still going to have my options open,” he said Tuesday. “I’m not 100 percent committed.”

The four-star prospect who 247Sports ranks as the No. 11 safety in the nation said he still plans on taking visits to several other top schools, including Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia and Notre Dame.

Gurvan Hall keeping options open after Miami Hurricanes commitment | High School Buzz

That writer, Adam Lichtenstein, is a Gator alum.

Dude is just salty

This Gator writer sounds as ho mo as non-fans of Cane Dynasty.

Advertisement
Just found this quote from the Palm Beach Post from Hall, don't like the sound of that at all. I know it's non-binding, but just not what I was looking to read a day after he committed here. This kids a beast, hopefully he sticks with us fellas.

“I’m still going to have my options open,” he said Tuesday. “I’m not 100 percent committed.”

The four-star prospect who 247Sports ranks as the No. 11 safety in the nation said he still plans on taking visits to several other top schools, including Alabama, Auburn, Florida State, Georgia and Notre Dame.

Gurvan Hall keeping options open after Miami Hurricanes commitment | High School Buzz

That writer, Adam Lichtenstein, is a Gator alum.

Dude is just salty

This Gator writer sounds as ho mo as non-fans of Cane Dynasty.

Tell em Archer!!!

I know at a recent camp he measured 5' 10.5" and 173, but did he have any 40 or SS times?

This my fave defensive player in this class along side Tyson n jobe. I want all three

I'd trade away any of those 3 DBs for an elite DT like Vincent. There are 10 elite DBs in Florida. Plus second tier guys that could easily end up just as good like Divaad, Trenell, and Miguel. But tell me how many elite DTs there are in Florida?

I'd give away Jobe for Vincent in an instant. Give me Sandidge and i'll give you Campbell as well.

Roll with Blades, Ivey, Miguel Edwards, Tyreke, Hall, Frierson and Russell in the backfield, with Vincent, Sandidge, and Silvera up front.

PROFIT!!

Advertisement
This my fave defensive player in this class along side Tyson n jobe. I want all three

I'd trade away any of those 3 DBs for an elite DT like Vincent. There are 10 elite DBs in Florida. Plus second tier guys that could easily end up just as good like Divaad, Trenell, and Miguel. But tell me how many elite DTs there are in Florida?

I'd give away Jobe for Vincent in an instant. Give me Sandidge and i'll give you Campbell as well.

Roll with Blades, Ivey, Miguel Edwards, Tyreke, Hall, Frierson and Russell in the backfield, with Vincent, Sandidge, and Silvera up front.

PROFIT!!

Well, we probably got the best of the bunch in Nasty Nesta. Once Coach Kool has a little bit of time to mold him, I think he'll be a great DT for us.

PROFIT!!

Is that the option we're actually being offered or are you just saying that you'd prioritize Vincent and Sandidge over any 2 DB's?

PROFIT!!

Well, we probably got the best of the bunch in Nasty Nesta. Once Coach Kool has a little bit of time to mold him, I think he'll be a great DT for us.

Vincent's a straight goon. I want both.

PROFIT!!

Vincent's a straight goon. I want both.

just takem all lol y trade?? this aint the nfl....just stack

Advertisement
Anybody know what Ivins was saying about Gurvan Hall in his latest VIP update today? TIA!

He was just saying that hall should be able to play both safety and CB. He's a great athlete with great hips. He also told Andrew that he's "pretty solid" with his commitment but "noted that Alabama looms in the distance".

Well after apparently moving their new Hawaiian QB's entire family to Alabama and securing jobs, all allegedly to ensure his little brother schools here and also attends Alabama (while raising no eyebrows as usual with the NCAA)...they will likely loom in the distance of any kid they really want.

UM

Advertisement
Bama can loom all they want them dawgs staying put. He better enjoy his last few that he can just stroll in our territory and pick away cause those days are about to be over. Everybody knows what happens when we back on the map.

Well after apparently moving their new Hawaiian QB's entire family to Alabama and securing jobs, all allegedly to ensure his little brother schools here and also attends Alabama (while raising no eyebrows as usual with the NCAA)...they will likely loom in the distance of any kid they really want.

UM

Man, that's over the top. I know we hire guys like Rumph, Ice, Barrow et al who help land kids they've developed. And I guess you could argue we've taken flyers on recruits like Milo or some of those Miami Northwestern kids as quasi-package deals But I can't ever remember us hiring a parent or obtaining jobs for that parent or admitting another sibling to the university, as part of a super-package. In fact, I remember us declining to do that even for guys like Patrcik Peterson/Johnson's father and Keith Brown's father.

Are we hiring or finding jobs for Jeff Thomas' family? If Bama, LSU et al are exploiting loopholes like this to provide benefits that should be considered improper but are permitted under current NCAA rules, then we should, too.

Last edited:
Gurvan hall is a f_cking savage
Everyone knows he's elite.
Miami
Lsu
Bama
Uf
Fsu
Ohio state
And many more have all offered him. He is elite as it gets.

Advertisement

UM

Man, that's over the top. I know we hire guys like Rumph, Ice, Barrow et al who help land kids they've developed. And I guess you could argue we've taken flyers on recruits like Milo or some of those Miami Northwestern kids as quasi-package deals But I can't ever remember us hiring a parent or obtaining jobs for that parent or admitting another sibling to the university, as part of a super-package. In fact, I remember us declining to do that even for guys like Patrcik Peterson/Johnson's father and Keith Brown's father. Are we hiring or finding jobs for Jeff Thomas' family? If Bama, LSU et al are exploiting this loophole and providing what should be considered improper benefits based on current rules, then we should, too.

Remember patrick peterson its been happening forever. But win and become like the old miami and talent will come. Look at our 2018 class lingered tweeted something that implied that he was offered money but recruits our coming to us over other bag schools

UM

Man, that's over the top. I know we hire guys like Rumph, Ice, Barrow et al who help land kids they've developed. And I guess you could argue we've taken flyers on recruits like Milo or some of those Miami Northwestern kids as quasi-package deals But I can't ever remember us hiring a parent or obtaining jobs for that parent or admitting another sibling to the university, as part of a super-package. In fact, I remember us declining to do that even for guys like Patrcik Peterson/Johnson's father and Keith Brown's father.

Are we hiring or finding jobs for Jeff Thomas' family? If Bama, LSU et al are exploiting loopholes like this to provide benefits that should be considered improper but are permitted under current NCAA rules, then we should, too.

Yeah, they kind of started with Mark Ingram, Jr. when setting his mother up with a stellar "non-profit" salaried position among other alleged things, and it has just grown from there.

Honestly though, this Tua Tagovailoa **** takes it to a whole new level. First, the thought of such a QB even considering Alabama from Hawaii, much less most any school east of the Rocky Mountains not named Notre Shame. Then the ENTIRE family uprooting from Hawaii and his little brother enrolling in a teeth not required high school south of Birmingham where I'm sure he always dreamed of going......absolutely nothing to see here for sure.

UM

Gurvan hall is a f_cking savage
Everyone knows he's elite.
Miami
Lsu
Bama
Uf
Fsu
Ohio state
And many more have all offered him. He is elite as it gets.
Nick saban took a helocopter to personally see him a week before he commited to the u

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back