GURVAN HALL COMMITS

Advertisement
Gurvin Hall is the one Nick Saban really wanted, he flew his personal helicopter to come see him, im telling you now he'll probably start at safety next year.

Advertisement
Hopefully he does start, we need an infusion of speed at the position. If he picks up the metal side he should start.

Gurvin Hall is the one Nick Saban really wanted, he flew his personal helicopter to come see him, im telling you now he'll probably start at safety next year.

He wants him jobe and tyson.....jobe is the top corner on his board i think and Hall is the top S

Advertisement
Hall reminds me of a earl Thomas with the range speed and cover skills similar build and very hard hitter

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

He wants him jobe and tyson.....jobe is the top corner on his board i think and Hall is the top S

I'm absolutely thrilled that we got Hall. That kid hasn't been discussed a lot. But I think this kid will be the equivalence (in terms of leadership) as JJ.

I'm absolutely thrilled that we got Hall. That kid hasn't been discussed a lot. But I think this kid will be the equivalence (in terms of leadership) as JJ.

He’s more athletic Jaquan Johnson who has the ability to also play corner as well

Hopefully he does start, we need an infusion of speed at the position. If he picks up the metal side he should start.

Dont think he starts but he will play ALLOOOTTT, still got JJ back there and there not benching a team leader no matter what no one does. Think they will rotate the young guys same like this year.

Advertisement

He’s more athletic Jaquan Johnson who has the ability to also play corner as well

Hes a hitter and his range is Elite, hes a sideline to sideline guy with superb instincts. People saying he is the best S prospect to ever come out of there PBC and its why saban wants him badly

Hall does have that 'bammer look' and would fit in nicely there. which makes it all the more satisfying that we have him all locked up.

Advertisement

Dont think he starts but he will play ALLOOOTTT, still got JJ back there and there not benching a team leader no matter what no one does. Think they will rotate the young guys same like this year.

If he's the goods, he should be able to compete with Redwine for a starting spot.

get those from state of Miami that want to be canes! coaches put in work on all our recruits yet they still go elsewhere.

Advertisement
Back