GURVAN HALL COMMITS

Advertisement
Bringing this back:

[TWEET]808277605250019329[/TWEET]

Holy ****. Amari and Gurvan back there? Yowzers. Somebody going to feel the pain.

Best part is him picking the ball up at the end and starting to run with no regard for the dude he just knocked out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bringing this back:

[TWEET]808277605250019329[/TWEET]

giphy.gif

Gurvin Hall is the one Nick Saban really wanted, he flew his personal helicopter to come see him, im telling you now he'll probably start at safety next year.

He wants him jobe and tyson.....jobe is the top corner on his board i think and Hall is the top S

I'm absolutely thrilled that we got Hall. That kid hasn't been discussed a lot. But I think this kid will be the equivalence (in terms of leadership) as JJ.

He’s more athletic Jaquan Johnson who has the ability to also play corner as well

Basically Earl Thomas

Add 10-15 lbs to his frame he's gonna be a top flight player w the right coaching

Advertisement
Advertisement
Once and for all...Is this kid EE or nah?

yes

Which is the reason why he will start at Free Safety next season

I don’t think he starts but it’s going to be really interesting to see how Manny uses all these weapons he will have in the secondary. Look at this list of players.

Quan
Redwine
CARTER
Smith
Young
Bandy
Blades
Hall
Ivey
Frierson
Campbell (?)
Jobe (?)

Sheesh

That list right there is a beautiful thing.

yes

I don’t think he starts but it’s going to be really interesting to see how Manny uses all these weapons he will have in the secondary. Look at this list of players.

Quan
Redwine
CARTER
Smith
Young
Bandy
Blades
Hall
Ivey
Frierson
Campbell (?)
Jobe (?)

Sheesh

That list right there is a beautiful thing.

List could also include Samuel and Surtain as possibles.

yes

Quan
Redwine
CARTER
Smith
Young
Bandy
Blades
Hall
Ivey
Frierson
Campbell (?)
Jobe (?)