GURVAN HALL COMMITS

Spin cycle lol, they not going to be able to spin Cleveland reed though if he commits

Now that one if it happens soon will send them into overdrive

Yeap being in gator country, reminiscent of armwood pretty much with him being at Lakeland committing to the canes after uf was perceived his leaders for months? They going to be sick

That's when the reading on their board will be at it's best. The only thing that would make them spiral down faster right now is if Milton were to commit elsewhere.

I think Milton is seriously looking at Louisville especially since Jackson will be gone next year. He likes how Petrino uses his QBs...and Mac hasn't shown he can use a QB properly

Advertisement
Just now reading this at work. Must not Fap.

8sxz5H6.gif

Cane Dynasty is by far my favorite homosexual on the board, but he got what was coming to him. Ze Mawds will let him back in due time.

Hmmm... He does talk a lot about lathering up another poster and wearing singlets. Regardless, being band sucks so I hope his spirits stay up.

There's nothing worse when band as seeing other posters take shots at you and you can't defend yourself. You rely 100% on the good will of others to stand up for you. Do we know if he got 3 infractions just for the Jobe stuff or were there other things?

canedynasty is only out for a month with a lower extremity

Speaking of lower extremities.... Where's [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] at? Did he stroke out fapping to all of this? With his pants down so much, I'm hoping he didn't trip and hurt his extremity.

Man fck Cane Dynasty... He not even a real UM fan away. I hope his bxtch *** can see this post. He needs to stay banned until the season starts he wouldve cried enough by then lol

We weren't talking to you, KuntyCane. Why don't you tell him when he comes back in 5 days instead of kicking him when he's down and out and can't respond like a little ****?

Last edited:
Spin cycle lol, they not going to be able to spin Cleveland reed though if he commits

Yeap being in gator country, reminiscent of armwood pretty much with him being at Lakeland committing to the canes after uf was perceived his leaders for months? They going to be sick

That's when the reading on their board will be at it's best. The only thing that would make them spiral down faster right now is if Milton were to commit elsewhere.

I think Milton is seriously looking at Louisville especially since Jackson will be gone next year. He likes how Petrino uses his QBs...and Mac hasn't shown he can use a QB properly

That would be great. Their board is waiting for Milton to commit so some guys like Gammage will jump on into their class.

Advertisement
Hmmm... He does talk a lot about lathering up another poster and wearing singlets. Regardless, being band sucks so I hope his spirits stay up.

There's nothing worse when band as seeing other posters take shots at you and you can't defend yourself. You rely 100% on the good will of others to stand up for you. Do we know if he got 3 infractions just for the Jobe stuff or were there other things?

Speaking of lower extremities.... Where's [MENTION=2343]Cribby[/MENTION] at? Did he stroke out fapping to all of this? With his pants down so much, I'm hoping he didn't trip and hurt his extremity.

Man fck Cane Dynasty... He not even a real UM fan away. I hope his bxtch *** can see this post. He needs to stay banned until the season starts he wouldve cried enough by then lol

We weren't talking to you, KuntyCane. Why don't you tell him when he comes back in 5 days instead of kicking him when he's down and out and can't respond like a little ****?

Lol awwww u miss ur boyfriend. Dead at the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] hashtag.

Lol awwww u miss ur boyfriend. Dead at the [MENTION=7366]Cane Dynasty[/MENTION] hashtag.

What I realized over the past few days is that you have a small cuck and a small brain. I know this because you have nearly 1,000 posts in 6 months yet in a time of need for input on Surtain, Jr., you pathetically called out to broke, your hero, instead of someone like [MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION]. Then, like a true mental midget, you brilliantly asked the board how we'd feel if we landed Surtain. It all shows low intellect, poor decision making and poor judgement... things you exercise freely, both on this board and in life.

No one likes a **** who kicks someone who's unable to defend themselves so that shows me you have no balls and a small cuck. I think the Bill Paxton role in True Lies was modeled after you. Here's a special gif just for you, Fûckface:

200w.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

Or better yet, show up for mat drills at the Y if you're man enough..5am sharpishh...bring your own mouth guard and coconut oil you faq.

Last edited:

Pretty sure that qb is related to one of their coaches and has already committed to them. But I could be wrong

Pretty sure that qb is related to one of their coaches and has already committed to them. But I could be wrong

According to the Gayturd board, he's related to Ja'Juan Seider as is Akeem Dent, which probably had something to do with Dent decommitting yesterday.

Advertisement

His matt drill and olive oil comments have been missed, lol.

Or better yet, show up for mat drills at the Y if you're man enough..5am sharpishh...bring your own mouth guard and coconut oil you faq.

lol at Duck Dynasty's two bottom bxtches sticking up for him.... powerful stuff :jordan:

Advertisement

lol at Duck Dynasty's two bottom bxtches sticking up for him.... powerful stuff :jordan:

Careful one of them likes to snitch to the mods. Lets get back on topic.

Careful one of them likes to snitch to the mods. Lets get back on topic.

One of you likes to spend a lot of time up Broke's ******. How about that Gurvan Hall commitment, [MENTION=10944]King Slayer[/MENTION]?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back