GURVAN HALL COMMITS

Advertisement
BJOCxpG.gif

Advertisement
Ephraim Banda just **** on Saban, Jimbo, Donkeyteeth, and Shaw.

Chew on that :U5PyXda:

And they said he was fresh off a fsu visit. Top flight staff, they've outlined they're top targets and are batting a perfect average. Season goes right and I kid you not this class will be utterly stupid.

Advertisement
Where blackvern at hmmmm?.... only comes around when something bad happens I see

Curious... Did he show up when Dent committed???

Yo the mods need to un-ban cane dynasty for at least a day...let the man celebrate...we're all canes here end of the day

Cane Dynasty is by far my favorite homosexual on the board, but he got what was coming to him. Ze Mawds will let him back in due time.

Blades next and then an all out war for Tyson Campbell. We land both of them and assuming all others stick, is it the best DB class of all-time?

Blades next and then an all out war for Tyson Campbell. We land both of them and assuming all others stick, is it the best DB class of all-time?
Maybe on recruiting paper but those types of things can't actually be determined until they finish up their playing careers at the U. Then we can look back and really compare. Either way, this group looks like it has a chance to do that.

Advertisement
Where blackvern at hmmmm?.... only comes around when something bad happens I see

Yo the mods need to un-ban cane dynasty for at least a day...let the man celebrate...we're all canes here end of the day

Cane Dynasty is by far my favorite homosexual on the board, but he got what was coming to him. Ze Mawds will let him back in due time.

Hmmm... He does talk a lot about lathering up another poster and wearing singlets. Regardless, being band sucks so I hope his spirits stay up.

There's nothing worse when band as seeing other posters take shots at you and you can't defend yourself. You rely 100% on the good will of others to stand up for you. Do we know if he got 3 infractions just for the Jobe stuff or were there other things?

Last edited:
Advertisement

Hmmm... He does talk a lot about lathering up another poster and wearing singlets. Regardless, being band sucks so I hope his spirits stay up.

There's nothing worse when band as seeing other posters take shots at you and you can't defend yourself. You rely 100% on the good will of others to stand up for you. Do we know if he got 3 infractions just for the Jobe stuff or were there other things?

What's thunderdome ? Lol

What's thunderdome ? Lol

It was part 2 of the Mel Gibson - Road Warrior / Mad Max movie. It had Tina Turner in it as some savage queen of fight to the death matches in a domed cage with the mantra "2 men enter, 1 man leaves" being chanted by the gnarley crowd.

Cane Dynasty said I was in Thunderdome where I had to defeat a chain saw wielding midget when i was band and it gave me a boost reading from the outside like you did with #freeRVA (small f for you and big F for Lust-n-Canes) so I'm just recognizing him back.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back