GURVAN HALL COMMITS

Advertisement
Yo this **** is crazy...Not that it should matter..but I wonder if pope feels some type of way not having the spotlight at least to himself for one day.

View attachment 43814

Lmao...they just found out Hall committed to us
[MENTION=14457]Liberty City El[/MENTION], your favorite Gayturd porster, SUckGator51, is in the denial stage. LMAO

Nah he's the one telling all the posters their staff sucks and cant recruit

He's all over the place. He makes fun of MacEltoof but then has these little meltdowns. In this situation he's acting like it's no big deal... If we get the kicker, he'll snap.

Advertisement
Yo this **** is crazy...Not that it should matter..but I wonder if pope feels some type of way not having the spotlight at least to himself for one day.

I think it was coordinated to have both Hall and Pope commit together. Pretty sure Richt would have given Pope his own day to shine if Pope had wanted that.

I hope Rumph gets some deserved credit too. Some of us, myself included, have been hard on him as a recruiter.

I don't think he was the recruiter. Think it was Banda... Rumph will provide with time. He'll make a name for himself once the young DBs solidify themselves. Adrian Colbert spoke well of him last year. I'm sure he won't be the last.

I'm gonna be bone raw if this keeps up. I knew I shoulda used lube with the Pope announcement. Well anyway, back to fapping...

Hurricane_Flags.jpg

Advertisement
I hope Rumph gets some deserved credit too. Some of us, myself included, have been hard on him as a recruiter.

I don't think he was the recruiter. Think it was Banda... Rumph will provide with time. He'll make a name for himself once the young DBs solidify themselves. Adrian Colbert spoke well of him last year. I'm sure he won't be the last.
Yeah hall was all Banda.
Rumph is doing work in coaching and pretty good in recruiting. Helped get Herbert and brought in dean and bandy last class and has already shown he can coach. This cb recruiting class will be crazy too

I think it was coordinated to have both Hall and Pope commit together. Pretty sure Richt would have given Pope his own day to shine if Pope had wanted that.

**** I just seen that in the other thread. That's insane. Out of all the days a freaking Monday...when no one was expecting it...brilliant

Advertisement
even youtube trying to stop us.....taking down RE Hall video lol......saban prolly at america online studios trying to stop this with they one telephone wire in bama

Advertisement
even youtube trying to stop us.....taking down RE Hall video lol......saban prolly at america online studios trying to stop this with they one telephone wire in bama

May have to rip a late night Pope-Hall Vid

Even if Banda was the recruiter Rumph deserves credit. Rumph also brought in delany, due to colberts cred. He sold rumph as the coach to turn him into a round 1 player.

This is an A+ staff. They all deserve major props, with Richt being the ringmaster

Where blackvern at hmmmm?.... only comes around when something bad happens I see

Advertisement
Back