Gurvan and Jennings Gone

Advertisement
MANNY stuck be these kids until the bitter end. Both had no business on the field, this year, as much as they were. And still, they bounce mid-season.

Between this, ex- assistants and current players taking shots on Twitter, his boy BLAKE publicly distancing himself from MANNY, CMD should of learned something he would have learned coaching at a smaller school, which is 'THERE ARE NO FRIENDS IN THIS BUSINESS'. People are as loyal to you as your record. There's a reason most great coaches are a bit self-centered, because they realize Ws and Ls will always have the final say.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I did not read all 9 pages so I apologize if this has been discussed but...

What's up with leaving mid-season? They've both played in more than 4 games so a redshirt year is not an option for them (not sure if either shirted previously). Why not stick around, finish the season then make a move? Apparently they have no love for the game or team or program or school or something.

What about school? Its mid-semester. They need to be here through Christmas break to finish classes, no? The timing of this move seems strange to me.

It’s not that strange to ,me people do this all the time. It’s the old “fūck it I’m done” move, and also they can justify it by saying they don’t want to get injured for their next stop.

I’m not excusing it, I think the smarter move might be to try to at least show that you were a team player and fill whatever role you can and get some minutes in and try to ball out. But that’s not what they decided to do

For the record, Hall did have potential however his work ethic and attitude has always been an issue.
From what I heard , he was a hard worker and knew all the plays but he just sucked , the young guys behind him was better

Advertisement
It’s not that strange to ,me people do this all the time. It’s the old “fūck it I’m done” move, and also they can justify it by saying they don’t want to get injured for their next stop.

I’m not excusing it, I think the smarter move might be to try to at least show that you were a team player and fill whatever role you can and get some minutes in and try to ball out. But that’s not what they decided to do
Yep. Half the team is injured it seems so I can see both sides of it. But it’s FSU week…

I dunno man , seeing Avantae with the turnover chain just felt right. The rings can go though. They were cute for about 3 weeks

We have the best most iconic turnover prize in college football. No need to abandon it.

The rings were overkill. I wouldn’t be mad to see them go even though I like to see the touchdown scorer share them with the offensive line. Seems like it brings the team together in the celebration.

Hall had 1 career interception. As many snaps has he had in 4 years you'd think even accidentally he'd have more than 1.

We have been terrible at interceptions as a team for a long time.

As the defense gets more and more figured out, they have become more rare.

The number of offensive coordinators who understand you can’t run slow developing plays on us is ever increasing. All they have to do is be patient and strike fast.

We show them exactly where to run the ball because of our unbalanced alignments. We show them exactly where to throw it with soft coverage and grass-guarding zones. Even with NFL defensive ends, we underperformed in takeaways the last few seasons. Now that they are gone…..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back