Gurvan and Jennings Gone

Advertisement
Bradlee Jennings??? Didn’t he get hurt last week vs Pitt?

Oh well, thanks for playing for the Canes. Disappointed Gurvan didn’t work out here.

real housewives of new york nod GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't want to turn another thread into a Manny-bashing thread. There are already enough. But how bad are practice evaluations if a guy goes from a day 1 starter and fixture on the D to the bench to the portal in less than a season? It's just bewildering to me.

*Edited to clarify that the evals that worry me are not from a recruiting perspective but from the fact he was penciled as a game 1 starter based on years of practice, games, etc. only to disappear from games entirely.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't want to turn another thread into a Manny-bashing thread. There are already enough. But how bad are evaluations if a guy goes from a day 1 starter and fixture on the D to the bench to the portal in less than a season? It's just bewildering to me.
Imagine yourself as a judge.

You have to know how many free throws some guy is likely to hit in a row. But, the only thing you can do is watch him make scrambled eggs.

That's been our practice --> game time relevance.

I don't want to turn another thread into a Manny-bashing thread. There are already enough. But how bad are evaluations if a guy goes from a day 1 starter and fixture on the D to the bench to the portal in less than a season? It's just bewildering to me.
It's best they leave now and not become a cancer to the locker room. Not saying they would, but it's tough when you've played a lot and now freshman have passed you.

Advertisement
Back