Guliver Prep Group was a Major Failure

Who are all these teams putting all these great running backs in the league?

I’m looking at rbs drafted and there are only a few with better numbers since 2015. Alabama and Georgia are crushing it. There are a few schools like Indiana and Memphis that have put a few guys in the league. Still we are up there in terms of quality college backs that get drafted.

The turnover of Richt and Golden lead to some really bad offensive line recruiting that has hurt us offensively. For the most part it’s been big play or nothing. If we had even average line play, people wouldn’t be so unappreciative of the quality of backs we have brought in.

I think Cam gets drafted late. Give him a team with decent push and he can easily play a few years.

**** when Gus was here most hated him. I was highly disappointed in him. He ran too high and went down to easily. Now he is a starter in the league. Don’t underestimate Cam.
He is very pedestrian and the last Cane starting NFL back was Lamar Miller my man. We do pretty good. But we don't have the backs you think IMO. When we get back to putting starting backs in the league like the big boys we can enter back in that discussion.

Your OL point is valid though, they do not help these guys out very much, but this should be the year. I'm ready for Chaney to be the guy this season and Rooster as the change of pace sparkplug

Downvote if you like, some of you slurpers can't take the truth, its why this place is a joke. When a school has not put a starting RB in the NFL in 9 years they are not the RB factory you seem to think.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So what? That's completely hindsight talking.

Could you imagine what ppl would have said had we ignored Marcus Forston, Tommy Streeter, Aldarius, Brandon Washington (all top 250 recruits). And said, nah we only take two per school no matter how good you are.

He’s talking reckless.

Advertisement
I'd like to know how inflated prospect ratings are due to circumstance. Like, how highly rated are their teammates? How highly rated are their opponents. In SFL, if you don't have 4 DBs, its game over for your team. How many of these teams are 4+ WR prospect stacked going against teams that can't cover them all. It means someone is going to be open all game. What about WR on a team with no QB? This is what scares me about small school prospects from schools like GP or Chaminade. On the other end, players from middling large public schools might be overlooked.

Yeah, that Sean Taylor from Gulliver was a bust....

Probably the best ever at the U, may he RIP.

Advertisement
Why all of a sudden do I get a Dairy Queen ad on CiS? Does Dairy Queen even exist anymore? Haven’t had a Brazier Burger since before the new millennium. That’s a thousand years, give or take. If I’m going to get these bonus CiS ads at least they should be relevant. Who eats Daity Queen anymore. CiS ad guy should try to get us better ads.
The smoking hot amish ckick coming out of the water ad is the main reason why I haven't spent da 25 on on the ad blocker.

Go Canes!!!!

Advertisement
Back