Guliver Prep Group was a Major Failure

Advertisement
crazy ex girlfriend wow GIF

Now that burns is gone we can finally say that group flamed the **** out.
Joe Jackson was the only one that contributed and was worth something. That’s wild
we should be the ones who knows dont grab 100 players from the same HS, we learned this lesson already but still do this dumb ****. Pick the litter damnit stop taking everyone just evaluate the studs and hurt the other players feelings fuq it. Nah but we are UM lets hire someone from that HS and take the whole fuqin team cause they went undefeated in HS or some ****.............I swear only we do **** like this,

we should be the ones who knows dont grab 100 players from the same HS, we learned this lesson already but still do this dumb ****. Pick the litter damnit stop taking everyone just evaluate the studs and hurt the other players feelings fuq it. Nah but we are UM lets hire someone from that HS and take the whole fuqin team cause they went undefeated in HS or some ****.............I swear only we do **** like this,

Lol, don't matter where they come from. Besides, we only took 4 (Cedrick Wright, Robert Burns, Dionte Mullins, and Joe Jackson).
With this logic we shouldn't have taken Kam Kinchens, Romello Brinson, and Khalil Brantley from 2021. We also should not have recruited the Palmetto 5 from this year. Did you not want Jason Marshall?

Advertisement

You can’t do that down here in South Florida. You already know it’s different.

Lol, don't matter where they come from. Besides, we only took 4 (Cedrick Wright, Robert Burns, Dionte Mullins, and Joe Jackson).
With this logic we shouldn't have taken Kam Kinchens, Romello Brinson, and Khalil Brantley from 2021. We also should not have recruited the Palmetto 5 from this year. Did you not want Jason Marshall?
I do but odds for all of those kids to be elite isnt high, thats just the truth of it

The guy who got him here (and probably was hired just for that reason) is still on staff, and is arguably the worst Cane's twitter account.

Advertisement
That’s dumb logic...

even that 08 MNW group had a lot of great starters and quality backups for the team... wasn’t their fault Radio was a bad Coach who pretty much gave up on recruiting after landing that 08 class

Advertisement

Lmao. Dude come on.

It’s not like we just purposely took a bunch of FIU recruits just to land one stud. Those guys were all legit high school players that most UM fans were excited to sign.

David was the best one we should of just recruited him and Spence. I mean thats how it looks now.
So what? That's completely hindsight talking.

Could you imagine what ppl would have said had we ignored Marcus Forston, Tommy Streeter, Aldarius, Brandon Washington (all top 250 recruits). And said, nah we only take two per school no matter how good you are.

Advertisement
It’s not like we just purposely took a bunch of FIU recruits just to land one stud. Those guys were all legit high school players that most UM fans were excited to sign.

Yup. Every single one of them. I thought Burns was going to have the best career if he could recover from his injury. People forget he was a 5* as a Sophomore before injuries smacked him up.

Speaking of RB transfers I saw a Florida depth chart earlier this week and Lingard was not on it, he still there?

Advertisement
Back