Guess where TVD will end up!

He better make sure he's got a great OL in front of him and even then. He had one here and was still the opposing defense's best player.

Advertisement
Washington or ND makes sense. Doubt he goes anywhere where there will be a chance of playing Miami next year. Wild card USC…if anyone can reshape his image as a qb would be Riley. He’s already shown he does not care what he has on the roaster at qb if a good one is available through portal
Riley has a returning backup and returning 5* freshman. No need for TVD.

Ok but can we talk about how bad Justin Hebert has been from a W-L perspective?

Statistically, yes he’s pretty **** elite. But the guy just cannot win games. And I’m aware a lot of this falls on Staley but how people don’t criticize Herbert as well is beyond me.
Get Herbert a good HC. Stanley and his predecessor are garbage.

If Day is going to move on from McCord, I actually think Ohio State is a good landing spot for him...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Drake Maye can actually run and throw on the run. TvD can do neither. Don't ever compare the 2, ever again.

TvD going to Oklahoma State with Gundy.

Advertisement
I think he should go to a place like Indiana - low pressure, all upside at a place like that for him. Big 10 allows him to not stand out like a sore thumb.
Unfortunately, they just fired their coach, so it may take a hot minute for that to come together, which probably doesn’t work with his timeline.
Unless there are surprises, he’s probably going to be the second or third best QB in the portal behind Cam Ward and then Riley Leonard.

He’s not going to Indiana lol

Hope it’s somewhere near some good golf courses so his game doesn’t get too rusty.
He is going to go to UCLA and demand a membership in the Los Angelest Country Club. It is one of the most exclisvie in the country. Hugh Hefner put a licensed zoo and an aviary on his mansion property along the 14th fairway when they turned down his application. They didn't want many of the Hollywood types, who eneded up at Riviera.

Advertisement
Wisconsin, Louisville, Kentucky, TCU, or Washington are my guesses right now.

Houston, Syracuse, and Duke are programs I would watch depending on HC hires/OC hires/portal entries. I think he avoids Syracuse due to OL, I think Houston gets a kid coming back in-state.

SMU an option depending on what is up with Stone's injury

Notre Dame if they whiff on Leonard/Howard. Ohio State and Florida would be my darkhorse programs that may have interest.

Advertisement
Back