Guess where TVD will end up!

ALOT of OCs will look at what he does and what he can do and feel like they can fix/work with him with ease.

1701186152323.gif

Advertisement
Washington or ND makes sense. Doubt he goes anywhere where there will be a chance of playing Miami next year. Wild card USC…if anyone can reshape his image as a qb would be Riley. He’s already shown he does not care what he has on the roaster at qb if a good one is available through portal

Advertisement
Okie State or Duke
Yeah I was thinking Oklahoma State may be a great fit for him. Tulane replacing Michael Pratt may be another interesting one. West Virginia, Memphis if they lose Seth Henigan to the portal. Something like that would make a ton of sense for him.

Solid P5 programs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Will still struggle against a zone defense no matter where he goes. He will probably have great games and some not so great games.

You heard it here first. Drake Maye will declare for the draft leaving NC without an up and coming QB. This from an early 2023 article: "While we know what we are getting from Maye but the backup situation is a little murky." Guess who clears the MURK? You got it TVD will be playing for a Miami opponent. Unfortunately for us it makes too much sense. TVD and Drake bear lots of similarities and the NC offensive system fits TVD. Wait for it, its coming soon...I sure hope I am wrong! I really thought TVD was coming back, I wonder if Morgan Pankow will like North Carolina, her golf and real estate license are more conducive to South Florida! :cool:
Can you enter the portal?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back