Guess where TVD will end up!

Advertisement
Morgan will be loved by everyone.
1m1.jpg

Advertisement
Mario's rep as a destroyer of QBs was already cemented when Justin Herbert played for him and then went on to be a top 10 NFL pick and NFL starter.
Ok but can we talk about how bad Justin Hebert has been from a W-L perspective?

Statistically, yes he’s pretty **** elite. But the guy just cannot win games. And I’m aware a lot of this falls on Staley but how people don’t criticize Herbert as well is beyond me.

Advertisement
I just don’t see any “major” program taking a chance on him
Only way someone does is if it’s late in the process. Washington and Oregon would be good fits for him, more so Washington than Oregon imo. They both are playing with house money and can get their pick of the litter with their recent transfer success. Which could knock TVD down a few spots depending on who else portals imo.

Advertisement
@WeBallinBoyz + @Cane6 are spot on. Louisville would be a really good fit for him, especially if the 4star kid Allen that Brohm brought with him from Purdue isn't ready yet. TVD has a much higher ceiling than Plummer (similar floor) and UL won 10 games with Plummer.

Advertisement
Ok but can we talk about how bad Justin Hebert has been from a W-L perspective?

Statistically, yes he’s pretty **** elite. But the guy just cannot win games. And I’m aware a lot of this falls on Staley but how people don’t criticize Herbert as well is beyond me.
Well, maybe Staley is the QB killer...

🤷‍♂️

Ohio State and Notre Dame would be two options. Buckeye fans are over McCord and TVD is an upgrade. Ryan Day would have him fixed by the time fall camp starts.
He would do well there… ‘till he plays Oregon next October 12th.
Then he’ll go on another roll ...up to the PSU and Michigan games.

Advertisement
Back