Guess we movin up

Advertisement
Clemson will stay in the top 10. Bama, oregon, fsu, osu a lock of a top 4. Then it gets interesting. Us, Stanford, Missouri, Baylor, Clemson in some mix. 10/11 will be UCLA or Texas Tech. 12. Fresno 13. Auburn 14. Okla 15. VT 16. LSU 17. A&M 18. Louisville 19. South Car 20. Ok St 21. Northern Ill 22. Wisco 23. UCF 24. Nebraska 25. Mich. Thats me looking at it very quickly, i probably have to review it again. I personally think UCF should be higher but doubt the voters do that. I also think they will rise Auburn similarly to Mizzou.

Clemson will not stay in the top 10, they look like SSU vs us right now.

Advertisement
this game blows. last thing we needed was FSU dominating on prime time television for recruits to see.

This game is a wash, Clemson didn't come ready to play. We need to show up against Wake and then get healthy and play with all we have on November 2nd

I guess there is a shot that Texas Tech can be over Clemson, maybe UCLA. 12 is the lowest possible Clemson could be, and even then I don't see that.

Advertisement
we will be 5th. We are 10 and we won and 6, 7, 8 and 9 lost with 3 also losing unless there is some miraculous comeback. no one is jumping us

That is not how rankings work

Explain how they work.

yes please enlighten us

Simply winning doesn't guarantee that you don't get jumped in the rankings, especially in the NC(SEC)AA. Clemson will only fall a couple spots and Mizzou and Baylor have a lot more glamour in the eyes of ESPN and all their analysts and I'm sure Stanford beating the almighty UCLA will have some star power. As fans of course logic would imply winning is enough but rarely does it pan out. Im happy just beating Wake next week.

Baylor and Mizzou may very well jump is because of Style points. They both laid down *** whoppins while we squeaked one out against a 1 win team.

We should be 5th.

Don't care about what the teams below us have done. We were one of the few Top 10 teams to survive the weekend. That in it self should bolster us.

Our best player was out, one of our best receivers was out, and our quarterback played a game as bad as if not worse than Tajh Boyd's right now, and we still survived. Should account for something.

We'll be #5 or #6. I can't see how Clemson doesn't fall to around 10. They're getting embarrassed at home.

Advertisement
we will be 5th. We are 10 and we won and 6, 7, 8 and 9 lost with 3 also losing unless there is some miraculous comeback. no one is jumping us

Explain how they work.

yes please enlighten us

Simply winning doesn't guarantee that you don't get jumped in the rankings, especially in the NC(SEC)AA. Clemson will only fall a couple spots and Mizzou and Baylor have a lot more glamour in the eyes of ESPN and all their analysts and I'm sure Stanford beating the almighty UCLA will have some star power. As fans of course logic would imply winning is enough but rarely does it pan out. Im happy just beating Wake next week.

Mizzou still has USCe, aTm, and Ole miss left on the schedule

Baylor still has Oklahoma, Texas Tech, Okie State, TCU, and Texas

not worried about either team.

Stanford still has to play Oregon

We may get jumped by Mizzou, but If we beat a top 2 or 3 team in FSU, and Beat a top 15 or top 10 team in VT, then we will be in the top 3 EASY

Explain how they work.

yes please enlighten us

How does a loss effect the rankings? Do you move up?

No one is saying winning guarantees you to move up but it is a joke to think that Stanford or Baylor would jump us. In addition, there is no reason that Clemson is to stay in the top 10 other then so many teams lost behind them.

As for Missouri, I will laugh if beating UF with no one healthy moves them up 9 spots to #5.

Advertisement
Baylor should not jump us. Mizzou might due to SEC bias. The Wash loss hurts Stanford's resume so they may not & shouldn't jump us. None of it really matters cause we'll be at worse #7 with a legitimate shot at a dream season nattie.

Explain how they work.

yes please enlighten us

so you have Clemson ranked over us after getting DP'd on primetime television and a Stanford team who lost to unranked Utah jumping us? We are not some MAC team or something that is undefeated. There are no more one loss teams that are going to be ranked ahead of us. Mizzou is ranked 4 spots behind us right now. I don't see them jumping us for beating a downward trending UF team that we already beat and I am not even going to argue against Baylor any more because the thought of them jumping us and into the top 5 for beating Iowa State is downright ridiculous.

The only ranking that matter will be after the ACCG and I'll be ****ed if we go undefeated and end up #3.

Advertisement
Back