Guess we movin up

Advertisement
Anyone who is saying definitively that no one is going to jump us is just foolish. It is going to be a complete crapshoot tomorrow, can be anywhere between 5 and 9. The BCS also comes out tomorrow night and the computers are very high on Mizzou

Nothing is guaranteed but we will not be 8th or 9th. Please explain that one.

Let me guess, Stanford (1 Loss), Missouri (from 14), Baylor (quality win city) and Clemson only falls to 8.

What a great weekend for us. One of the only Top 10 teams to not fall to a conference opponent(inferior or not) on the road or period this weekend!! Thursday was stressful as **** but the last two days have made it worth it!!! 6-0 and I love it!!!!!

Advertisement
Absolutely no chance Clemson stays in the top 10 after this debacle. They are playing AT HOME.

They will free fall into the mid teens

And 3 will lose too unless a miracle happens.

And they are getting their **** pushed in? So we should be around 6 or 7?

Okay who is 5? Clemson? They only move back 2 spots, they should be the 6th team in the nation.

Sorry, meant like at worst 6 or 7.

Who would be 5? Missouri? From 14 because they beat a beaten up UF.

At worst 6, only team I could potentially see jump us would be Stanford, not expecting them to, just slightest potential.

Anyone who is saying definitively that no one is going to jump us is just foolish. It is going to be a complete crapshoot tomorrow, can be anywhere between 5 and 9. The BCS also comes out tomorrow night and the computers are very high on Mizzou
Bcs side you could be right but we were talking the other polls. And it's not happening. It will be crazy but not that crazy. Half those people don't even get to watch the Thursday game, especially coaches side where they had other concerns heading into the weekend. They will move up the winners like miami, now we may jump 5 while Baylor jumps 6 and mizzou 8. But not ahead of miami.

Stanford has a loss to an unranked team. They should not jump us.

Advertisement
Bcs side you could be right but we were talking the other polls. And it's not happening. It will be crazy but not that crazy. Half those people don't even get to watch the Thursday game, especially coaches side where they had other concerns heading into the weekend. They will move up the winners like miami, now we may jump 5 while Baylor jumps 6 and mizzou 8. But not ahead of miami.

Well, there you go. I'm not even gonna bother checking tomorrow.

Advertisement
And they are getting their **** pushed in? So we should be around 6 or 7?

Okay who is 5? Clemson? They only move back 2 spots, they should be the 6th team in the nation.

Sorry, meant like at worst 6 or 7.

Who would be 5? Missouri? From 14 because they beat a beaten up UF.

At worst 6, only team I could potentially see jump us would be Stanford, not expecting them to, just slightest potential.

Out of all the teams throw around to jump us, Stanford lost to an unranked Utah. We're undefeated. I get it, they beat UCLA but their overall record is tainted with something we don't have.

Advertisement
Today couldn't have gone any better. It's unbelievable 6-9 lost this wknd. And the lesser SEC teams FINALLY did something!

Clemson will stay in the top 10. Bama, oregon, fsu, osu a lock of a top 4. Then it gets interesting. Us, Stanford, Missouri, Baylor, Clemson in some mix. 10/11 will be UCLA or Texas Tech. 12. Fresno 13. Auburn 14. Okla 15. VT 16. LSU 17. A&M 18. Louisville 19. South Car 20. Ok St 21. Northern Ill 22. Wisco 23. UCF 24. Nebraska 25. Mich. Thats me looking at it very quickly, i probably have to review it again. I personally think UCF should be higher but doubt the voters do that. I also think they will rise Auburn similarly to Mizzou.

I suggest people here start drinking a little um kool aid for a change. At least as far as the polls go. Cause what some
of you are drinking may be great but it's impairing your judgement ;)

Advertisement
Back