Guess we movin up

Advertisement
We could sneak in the top 5 if UCLA , LSU, FSU, TA&M loose as well. They all are playing decent or good teams. So it is possible.

A lot of tough games for teams in front of us.

UCLA @ Stanford
Auburn @ Texas A&M
LSU @ Ole Miss

Obviously FSU or Clemson will fall already.

UCLA will Fall, FSU will fall, USCe may jump us though after our performance and them beating UCF earlier this year or someone else possibly idk. Great to see this happen tonight though (and not only because I go to UCF, GO KNIGHTS)

Advertisement
Lets not forget all the SEC teams with only 2 loses their S.O.S. Alone will be enough to get back in top 10!

great timing with the BCS rankings coming out on Sunday. I never expected this at the start of the season. crazy

I think If stanford beats ucla - stanford jumps us. I dont think clemson or fsu falls behind us unless one gets totally blown out. Folks on espn ripping how we won and are undefeated but not top ten team. Jason sehorn... c@ck sucker..

Advertisement
I think If stanford beats ucla - stanford jumps us. I dont think clemson or fsu falls behind us unless one gets totally blown out. Folks on espn ripping how we won and are undefeated but not top ten team. Jason sehorn... c@ck sucker..

Jason Sehorn doesn't have a vote.

Let the prognosticators prognosticate. Doesn't matter. Miami will determine its ranking November 2.

Agree that Stanford hops us easy if they win. FSU would not fall behind us if they lose, Clemson maybe but doubtful.

All we have to do is keep winning by hook or crook. Everything else will take care of itself. Until proven otherwise, I've got 'taint verses Canes for it all.

Have faith, and just win Canes!!

Advertisement
great timing with the BCS rankings coming out on Sunday. I never expected this at the start of the season. crazy

Yup. We haven't been this relevant at this time of the season in years. Sweet to be speculating on poll movement once again.

Advertisement
Baylor would also jump us w/ a win, i think UM stays at 10 unless big upsets happen (alabama oregon OSU LSU TAMU)

South Carolina, Stanford, Missouri probably all jump us if they win. Louisville and UCLA drops, potentially clemson or fsu if one looks real bad.

We could sneak in the top 5 if UCLA , LSU, FSU, TA&M loose as well. They all are playing decent or good teams. So it is possible.

that'd be great but no need to worry about that now, we'll move up there when we beat fsu and clemson

Advertisement
Back