Guess we movin up

Advertisement
Just win! And it will take care of itself.

THIS!!!! I know this is good conversation material but who really cares where we are ranked at this point? All i care about is beating Wake next week so we can go into Tally undefeated at 7-0. My second concern is beating Va Tech. That will be the biggest game of the year cause they aint going to lose to anyone else on their schedule.

Advertisement
Dan Radakovich on the college football playoff selection committee can't be a bad thing, no? Miami MBA and all. We need a mole in the operation.

There's no way Missouri wins today Florida shuts them down 21-10. I hate the Gates as much as anyone here but we need them to start winning some games against ranked opponents to help our SOS

Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA gon lose. USCe gon lose. LSU is sitting at 6 for beating UF (who also is gon lose) and having one of those SEC quality losses (to a team that will soon have 3 losses). USCe was sitting above undefeated Mizzou for losing to UGA who Mizzou just beat last week. These polls are super legit... Miami just needs to keep on winning. All this bull**** will sort itself out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back