Guess we movin up

Probably not a lot of movement unless there's a huge upset (ole miss/ LSU, ark/Bama, Iowa/osu). Not even guaranteed to stay ahead of loser of FSU game. Kinda sucks we didn't smoke UNC but all that matters is we're 6-0.

Advertisement
Great stuff in this thread, we will be ranked 20th soon after we beat WF.

UCF jumps us tomorrow before the rankings are released. FSU will lose and move to 3.5 also.

I don't think F$U or Clemp fall below us unless one of em gets blown out.
Loserville obviously does but I think Stanford would jump us if they beat UCLA & Mizzou prob would also.
**** it feels good talking about the Canes in the top 10 again.

Why is everyone on Stanford's junk? They lost to an unranked team on the road in conference. We found a way to win our game in the same situation.

Loserville obviously does but I think Stanford would jump us if they beat UCLA & Mizzou prob would also.

I actually think FSU moves to 3.5 even if they lose.

Advertisement
Absolutely no way Stanford jumps us with a win. We're nearing the point in the season where the voters won't start re-jumping 1 loss teams in front of undefeated teams.

We'll probably be sitting at #7 or #6 come Sunday. None of that even matters though...what happens at FSU determines everything.

Why is everyone on Stanford's junk? They lost to an unranked team on the road in conference. We found a way to win our game in the same situation.

I just wouldn't be suprised if they jump us. That would give em wins over 3 ranked (at the time) teams in what's perceived to be a stronger conference than us.

First of all missouri won't jump us because florida is going to beat them. Stanford should beat ucla hopefully and stanford wont jump us imo. They still lost to an unranked utah team recently. Im starting to think we won't jump the fsu clemson loser after espn keeps ****ting on us for this game.

I say we are 9th or still 10th sunday..maybe 8th if pollsters are gracious. We may have dropped id it was another week but with louisville and ucla(maybe) losing I think we have a solid shot to at least stay top 10

Advertisement
People have short memory. We wipe out wake next week it will be all forgotten. More teams will struggle with crap teams. Trust me. It all takes care of itself. UNC was hype and a tough environment.

We need to totally take a points crap on Wake Forest, I am talking beating WF 50 pts or more while trully putting an exorcism type beat down on the demon decons from the first whistle. That will set the tone before FSU week.

Go Canes

UCLA, LSU, Texas aTm are 3 teams to watch in the top 10....

I want UCLA to win though just to put Stanford down for the count.

Would love to see Auburn beat aTm and Ole Miss beat LSU..... LSU is more then likely going to blowout Ole miss though.

Regardless Miami is moving up to at least 9th in the polls if Baylor doesnt jump us.... dont think we are moving ahead of the loser of the Clemson/FSU game.

I'm content if Miami stayed at 10th anyway

Last edited:
Advertisement
Great stuff in this thread, we will be ranked 20th soon after we beat WF.

UCF jumps us tomorrow before the rankings are released. FSU will lose and move to 3.5 also.

A lot of shell shocked fans suffering through PTSD...win & go backwards...that sounds about right...just wait for the bcs standings before we start conceding spots...

If Baylor drops another 60+ point game they will probably jump us. We might just stay put or move up 1 spot.

Advertisement
I don't care where we are ranked. Lets just focus on the Coastal and let everything else fall into place. If we win pretty are not as long as we win. 6-0, 2-0. That's all that really matters right now.

I really think going into Fsu game a 1 loss fsu team ranked ahead of us would be a nice little motivation nugget Coach Golden would use. Staying at 10 & fsu @ 9 is fine with me.....for now...beating a higher ranked fsu team will be better for our bcs ranking right?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back