GT Predictions

miami-malek-young-goldchain.jpg

Chains galore.

Advertisement
Of all the teams GT plays, UM is one team that regardless of coaches, regardless of players - we manage to neuter their offense on a regular basis.

Yes, we're banged up, but most everyone is very familiar with GT - so it's not like we've never played against this offense before.

They also have a disadvantage. Their defense practices against their offense - and it's nothing like they'll see from UM - speed, quickness, more pass-heavy, and while we're missing some starters - we have some really special talent just waiting to bust out to go along with some solid players.

It will be whoever wants it the most.

As usual.

I think its 31-17 Canes. Outside of that one horrible game we had in 08(?) up there, and the few shootouts during the Goblin years, our team speed has always seemingly stomped on them the last decade or so.

Might be close for a half, but I think we pull away in the 2nd half. If we can get a decent enough lead, their wheels will fall off.

I have a very very bad feeling about this game. 38-27 gt wins. I think people are glossing over losing Walton and we're going to have a couple key fumbles when rosier gets smacked after a backup rb fails to pick up a blitz. We'll get some turnovers in return but I don't think it will be enough to overcome our terrible safeties and free lancing lbs.

I have a very very bad feeling about this game. 38-27 gt wins. I think people are glossing over losing Walton and we're going to have a couple key fumbles when rosier gets smacked after a backup rb fails to pick up a blitz. We'll get some turnovers in return but I don't think it will be enough to overcome our terrible safeties and free lancing lbs.

We may have found the new starting floutist for the band

Advertisement
Went over to StingTalk, not only are they predicting wins but they are all predicting huge blow outs. I never troll other teams forums but I’ll be on there at 7pm Saturday.

GT fans, I know you’re watching this board and I’ll see ya soon!

Advertisement
38-28 Canes, but they score in garbage time. I still think our offense will score a lot. I was at that game against Tennessee and the Vols back Kelley ran all over them. UT's O-Line and program are dog ****, so I think we can do the same. Homer has a coming out party with 150 and a TD. Berrios scores. Herndon scores. Rosier scores on a run and one of the freshman receivers scores. **** GT and their ghey 1940's offense

We may have found the new starting floutist for the band

Do you pronounce it "Floot-ist" or "Flout-ist"???

Advertisement
GT isn't as good as the analysts think . I do think we might start slow and be down 10 nothing in the 1st but we get our footing in the 2nd qter and win 34-19 . Homer goes 120 on 15 carries.

Advertisement
Id b more worried about this game if GT hadnt lost to a terrible Tennessee team. We win 31-14

Watching Rosier and his balls of granite drive the team down the field with three starters out, in Tallahassee and then goad the crowd on while doing so...I'm not worried. I think that was his coming of age moment.

31-17 us

******* seriously. And he did it twice. And two 3rd and 10 first downs. I am still in awe.

Advertisement
Back