GT Predictions

Advertisement
Id b more worried about this game if GT hadnt lost to a terrible Tennessee team. We win 31-14

Plus their wins are over the following:

Jacksonville State 4-1 (2-0) [FCS Team]
Pitt 2-4 (0-2)
UNC 1-5 (0-3)

- All games at home
- No P5 wins against a team with a winning record

Plus we dominate them at home. Plus they are a one trick pony. Plus they just don't have enough speed to stop us. Plus so many other reasons to be excited about today's game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey y'all, GT fan here. All respect to you guys, you look like a really good team. Congrats on your win over FSU last week, was happy to see y'all get the monkey off your back.

As for my prediction, it will be extremely close, but I gotta go with the homer pick: GT 31 Miami 28.

Also, the whole "middle school" or "high school" offense thing, we've heard it. "The offense isn't built for 3rd and long". Heard it. What offense is "built" for third and long? And if y'all do in fact go up by 2 scores, the game isn't over. We're like any other team, we don't lay down lightly. Just last year against UGA, we were down 27-14 in the 4th quarter and won 28-27.

Good luck to y'all, I hope for a great game for us both. Go Jackets!

Hey y'all, GT fan here. All respect to you guys, you look like a really good team. Congrats on your win over FSU last week, was happy to see y'all get the monkey off your back.

As for my prediction, it will be extremely close, but I gotta go with the homer pick: GT 31 Miami 28.

Also, the whole "middle school" or "high school" offense thing, we've heard it. "The offense isn't built for 3rd and long". Heard it. What offense is "built" for third and long? And if y'all do in fact go up by 2 scores, the game isn't over. We're like any other team, we don't lay down lightly. Just last year against UGA, we were down 27-14 in the 4th quarter and won 28-27.

Can you do me a favor. No matter what happens today, can you hang around on this site going forward? I truly value your opinion and don’t want this to be a one time thing. This site completely changed, obviously for the better, when you arrived. I’d hate to go back to how things were before you posted.

Advertisement

Can you do me a favor. No matter what happens today, can you hang around on this site going forward? I truly value your opinion and don’t want this to be a one time thing. This site completely changed, obviously for the better, when you arrived. I’d hate to go back to how things were before you posted.

Good one.

Advertisement

didn't think his post was bad tbh.

didn't think his post was bad tbh.

Except for the fact he is basing his prediction on being a homer with no actual logic or facts.
If some Miami fan were to go on to a Jackets board and just say Miami wins without explaining why or how it would happens I would expect people to just think they are a troll or an idiot.

Advertisement
Back