In all, the 2017 Gruden’s QB Camp class includes:

Joshua Dobbs (Tennessee)
Brad Kaaya (Miami, Fla.)
DeShone Kizer (Notre Dame)
Patrick Mahomes (Texas Tech)
Nathan Peterman (Pittsburgh)
Mitch Trubisky (North Carolina)
Deshaun Watson (Clemson)

this belief that just bc youre a qb a team is going to automatically reach and draft you is bs

yeah there were teams that have drafted busts at QB early but show me one that was considered a reach at the time aside from maybe Johnny Manziel and it was sort of 50/50 with him?

Aside from Deshaun Watson and maybe Mitch Trubisky the rest of these QBs arent getting drafted before the 5th round.

Wanna bet? If he gets drafted you get the **** out...if he doesn't I will leave.

Advertisement

Joshua Dobbs (Tennessee)
Brad Kaaya (Miami, Fla.)
Deshaun Watson (Clemson)

this belief that just bc youre a qb a team is going to automatically reach and draft you is bs

yeah there were teams that have drafted busts at QB early but show me one that was considered a reach at the time aside from maybe Johnny Manziel and it was sort of 50/50 with him?

Aside from Deshaun Watson and maybe Mitch Trubisky the rest of these QBs arent getting drafted before the 5th round.

Wanna bet? If he gets drafted you get the **** out...if he doesn't I will leave.

IMG_3598.GIF

Joshua Dobbs (Tennessee)
Brad Kaaya (Miami, Fla.)
Deshaun Watson (Clemson)

View attachment 43075

No kidding, this is getting interesting, maybe.

Go Canes!

Joshua Dobbs (Tennessee)
Brad Kaaya (Miami, Fla.)
Deshaun Watson (Clemson)

I'll only accept the bet based on the 4th round... if he doesnt get drafted before the 4th you're banned, if he does get drafted before the 4th im banned... wanna take the bet??

Joshua Dobbs (Tennessee)
Brad Kaaya (Miami, Fla.)
Deshaun Watson (Clemson)

I'll only accept the bet based on the 4th round... if he doesnt get drafted before the 4th you're banned, if he does get drafted before the 4th im banned... wanna take the bet??

You said he isn't getting drafted you fcking ******. Take the bet ***** boy.

Advertisement
You said he isn't getting drafted you fcking ******. Take the bet **** boy.

:nelson-haha: U mad?? .... the quote says only Deshaun Watson and maybe Mitch is getting drafted before the 5th what part about that says he isnt getting drafted puzzy?? lol u must've been one of the guys he called to satisfy him after beating app state

You said he isn't getting drafted you fcking ******. Take the bet **** boy.

:nelson-haha: U mad?? .... the quote says only Deshaun Watson and maybe Mitch is getting drafted before the 5th what part about that says he isnt getting drafted puzzy?? lol u must've been one of the guys he called to satisfy him after beating app state

You started a thread about Kaaya and you said he wasn't getting drafted . Take the bet or kill yourself already.

Joshua Dobbs (Tennessee)
Brad Kaaya (Miami, Fla.)
Deshaun Watson (Clemson)

Bull****. You have been running your mouth all over the boards that he won't get drafted. Now you're gonna hedge? ***** troll **** goin on round here.

Advertisement
Just a snippet but focused on kaaya's first start against Louisville. Two things stood out:
-gruden called frank gore "Al Gore"
-Kaaya isn't good at keeping eye contact when he talks to people

Didn't show much. Gruden starts off with some recruiting for us talking about tradition and all the great players, and Kaaya first words were I was a USC guy growing up but the U carries weight blah blah blah....Then went on to Kaaya's first start against Lousiville and about how he bounced back after getting his butt kicked around in his first career start. I was waiting on him to blame the oline....

Advertisement
Mcshay just said basically what we already know. Kaaya arm is not the strongest, has the best eyes in terms of scanning the field out of all the qbs, developed bad habits like throwing off his back foot due to oline protection, sees him as a good backup and maybe one day a avg starter, needs to go to a west coast offense team...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Bull****. You have been running your mouth all over the boards that he won't get drafted. Now you're gonna hedge? **** troll **** goin on round here.

After watching that weak gruden qb camp, im even more convinced Brad Kaaya aint getting drafted

Bull****. You have been running your mouth all over the boards that he won't get drafted. Now you're gonna hedge? **** troll **** goin on round here.

After watching that weak gruden qb camp, im even more convinced Brad Kaaya aint getting drafted

Delete your account.

He's getting drafted.

Advertisement
Got Gruden fuqed up.

Always thought He was overrated as a HC...but as evidenced by His show, He knows His $h!t at the QB position.

I'll take His word over Kiper & McShay any day.

Did anyone see Mitch(ell) Trubisky's session with Gruden? I heard secondhand that it was brutally bad. That he came off as not knowing too much. Not that Gruden isn't severely overrated as some QB guru but still.

Does going in the seventh round make Ken Dorsey any lesser a quarterback? Is he the greatest testament to the difference between being a great college quarterback and a pro quarterback?

Advertisement
Back