NFL Gruden out!

Advertisement
Jesus! He must’ve said sun horrible things to make a few ppl outraged & feel uneasy! Jesus Christ! My God pal! Take it easy Gruden

Fox Sports will back up the Brinks truck for Him.

But anyway ******* that overrated con man, He hasn't won **** since He got rid of Wyche's & Dungy's players.
FS1 maybe eventually.

Fox NFL Sunday is a different animal though. Kinda like how Fox the broadcast network ain't exactly the same politically as Fox News.

I don’t know I think they would, for the right guy. For example someone like an Urban Meyer I could see getting in. The question is, he wouldn’t want to come down here. I can almost guarantee it. This is not his kind of place. He’s a Midwest guy, Jacksonville as far south as he would go in Florida. At least on the East Coast.

Even if we had boosters that would pay the money, which we don’t. It wouldn’t be a PC question it would be a money question. That’s it - simple as that.

Gruden is garbage anyway, and he wouldn’t settle for this job anyway even if the money was there.

The guys that Miami would sniff are the guys that we could afford. It’s pretty much simple as that.

It’s a money issue. It’s a booster issue.

The people at Miami with clout that care about football would definitely try to get winners, but you have to have the resources. And these people are over Manny I can assure you of that. Frenk will have a little input, and Blake James better be fired at the end of the season. If not there’s going to be a revolt

You didn't attend the University of Miami, did you?

Advertisement
7BC02152-7F1F-4C0D-B84E-846B464F5126.gif

FS1 maybe eventually.

Fox NFL Sunday is a different animal though. Kinda like how Fox the broadcast network ain't exactly the same politically as Fox News.
I'm convinced that if Gruden showed up on set, Jimmy Johnson and Strahan would want to throw hands. Jimmy has never stood for that nonsense and Strahan isn't that kind of guy either.

Advertisement
You didn't attend the University of Miami, did you?

I sure as fūck did, but you must have only attended the University of Miami and never set foot on any other college campus in your entire life, or met anybody else from another university.

I’ve spent some postgraduate time at other universities, for example Penn in Philadelphia, University of Chicago, Duke, GaTech, etc. Those schools are as PC liberal, if not more, than Miami.

Jesus Christ you are sheltered. Pretty much every ******* campus is like this, except maybe some backwards *** SEC small school town schools. Get out in the world, and go talk to other people in other cities, and from other universities.

Also talk to some professors at the University of Miami, most of which came from other schools, you’ll start to get an idea. All you have to do is ask.

Advertisement
dumbass gruden .... this is what should have been in that email ---

roger goodell is a _____________ (fill in the blank)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back