NFL Gruden out!

You must be a blast at parties.

Btw, what rules did he break?
"Everyone who is part of the league must refrain from “conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in” the NFL. This includes owners, coaches, players, other team employees, game officials, and employees of the league office, NFL Films, NFL Network, or any other NFL business."

From the NFL's personal conduct policy all the way back in 2018.

And yes, I am a blast at parties. I just dont feel the need to be a racist homophobic ******* that participates in the results of worker exploit by forcing cheerleaders to pose for naked pictures that were send across the league.

But eh, whatever floats your boat.

Advertisement
"Everyone who is part of the league must refrain from “conduct detrimental to the integrity of and public confidence in” the NFL. This includes owners, coaches, players, other team employees, game officials, and employees of the league office, NFL Films, NFL Network, or any other NFL business."

From the NFL's personal conduct policy all the way back in 2018.

And yes, I am a blast at parties. I just dont feel the need to be a racist homophobic ******* that participates in the results of worker exploit by forcing cheerleaders to pose for naked pictures that were send across the league.

But eh, whatever floats your boat.
How does a private email sent before he was employed by the Raiders violate that ambiguous standard?

Its detrimental to the league. Example: the media fallout over the content within these emails.

The league has suffered zero detriment. The media fallout? Lulz. When the first email was leaked — the purportedly “racist” one — no one gave a ****. That’s why more were leaked. It was a hit job, likely guided by the same league you claim suffered damage because of the leaks.

And if comb through the social media porsts of the players in the league (which, unlike Gruden’s emails, were knowingly published on a public forum), you’ll find language equally or more offensive to snowflakes going back all the way to their high school and college years. Should we hold them to the same standard?

What about private conversations between husband and wife? Are those fair game, too?

If you’re going to take personal offense, fine. But spare me the bull**** about the league being harmed. Goodell loves this

Last edited:
The league has suffered zero detriment. The media fallout? Lulz. When the first email was leaked — the purportedly “racist” one — no one gave a ****. That’s why more were leaked. It was a hit job, like guided by the same league you claim suffered damage because of the leaks.
apart from the fact that the commissioner was targeted, the president of the nflpa was targeted, along with female referees and *** players plus a massive freakout about the nfls lack of investigation regarding the case in washington... sure, no damage whatsoever. its not like its in the news everywhere, no, no... also, idk why you say no one gave a ****. people clearly gave enough of a **** for a follow up.

And if comb through the social media porsts of the players in the league (which, unlike Gruden’s emails, were knowingly published on a public forum), you’ll find language equally or more accurate offensive to snowflakes going back all the way to their high school and college years. Should we hold them to the same standard
oh boy, here comes the "snowflake" word...

and yes, players should be held to the same standard. thats why a conduct policy is in place just for that. it just doesnt happen on an equal field, thats why people are unhappy with the nfl right now. you know, its not that hard for someone to be a decent person and not a complete imbecile towards the people around him.
If you’re going to take personal offense, fine. But spare me the bull**** about the league being harmed. Goodell loves this
he does not because the league is under criticism for handling the washington case in a wrong way.

and no, negative pr is not good pr. also, i dont take personal offense, why should i? was i targeted?

Advertisement
apart from the fact that the commissioner was targeted, the president of the nflpa was targeted, along with female referees and *** players plus a massive freakout about the nfls lack of investigation regarding the case in washington... sure, no damage whatsoever. its not like its in the news everywhere, no, no... also, idk why you say no one gave a ****. people clearly gave enough of a **** for a follow up.

oh boy, here comes the "snowflake" word...

and yes, players should be held to the same standard. thats why a conduct policy is in place just for that. it just doesnt happen on an equal field, thats why people are unhappy with the nfl right now. you know, its not that hard for someone to be a decent person and not a complete imbecile towards the people around him.

he does not because the league is under criticism for handling the washington case in a wrong way.

and no, negative pr is not good pr. also, i dont take personal offense, why should i? was i targeted?
You must live in a bubble. You certainly have never been around a locker room or professional athletes. By your standard, 99.9% of the league would be out of a job. The only thing preventing that is a little thing called privacy.

So what if Gruden had a problem with Goodell pushing PC bull****? A majority of the black community is homophobic. A majority of NFL consumers hate the league’s PC campaigns.

It’s Gruden’s right to think that. He did nothing, while employed by the Raiders, that constitutes a violation of league policy or by extension his contract. That’s why he wasn’t fired for cause and the league knew he couldn’t be. So they used the leaks and media to shame him into resigning.

And if comb through the social media porsts of the players in the league (which, unlike Gruden’s emails, were knowingly published on a public forum), you’ll find language equally or more offensive to snowflakes going back all the way to their high school and college years. Should we hold them to the same standard?

LOL, of course not, Gruden was a grown *** man who should've known better when He sent out those bigoted, hateful e-mails. You're carrying on like Gruden was some 15 Y/O that just lost a ball game.

Advertisement
The bucs removed him from the ring of honor.

The bucs also employ a player who called an owner a Cracker.

The NFL don't give af about what gruden said. It's just a scapegoat for that 100mil contract.

I thought his emails were violations of some NFL regulation? Weird

“An NFL spokesperson told ESPN's John Keim that the league won't reopen the investigation into the Washington Football Team based on these recently leaked emails. They considered the Gruden emails beyond the scope of the investigation. The spokesperson said the NFL did not release the emails pertaining to Gruden.

Also, while the league did flag the Gruden emails at the time, based on the material they reviewed, the league did not consider anything else that needed to be reported to the club or league leadership, the spokesperson said.”

Advertisement
I wonder if the league will take to examining the email communications for all teams?
I don’t think that’s enough. That won’t give us the full picture of how people think. It’s a start. But in order to protect everyone, we need to know the medical decisions people make, what movies they watch, what social media posts they like, the voting records of people connected to the league, whether they own guns, what they tell their wives, and whether they laughed at a Chapelle joke. Long road to go before we eradicate the ‘isms.

Hit job or not, public release of Gruden's emails exposed his private thoughts and IMO rendered him unable to perform his duties as HC. A position of leadership. How can he lead a group of men, players and staff, many of whom he insulted with racial and homophoic slurs? He lost the lockeroom.

You think the players should shut up and do their jobs. fine. You can't cut all the players.

Jon Guden is free to think and say (email) whatever he feels but he is not free from consequences.

Advertisement
Back