Gregory Rousseau is...

Calais Campbell? My god you’re ******* stupid...they don’t even have the same frame or play the same. We have had no one in our history with the type of frame Greg has, it’s nearly impossible to compare him to a former hurricane player.

Edit: maybe Joe Jack but that isn’t the best either

Calais had basically the same build as Rousseau when he came to UM. Maybe a little skinnier. Very similar frames.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Calais came in around 240 my man...

No he didn’t. You weren’t even watching the games back then. Calais came in at probably 220ish, like Rousseau, and redshirted because he was so skinny. He gained a lot of weight in between 2005 and 2006.

This is Calais in high school.

Attachments

• FCFA901A-1F50-49A9-BFE7-0B14E1F5E20C.jpeg
    FCFA901A-1F50-49A9-BFE7-0B14E1F5E20C.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 8
Love this place!!! Who ever the imposter is good show. I'll take the L on this one but you all know who comes out swinging. Plus, everyone knows the real Big Ping Cane is on pace for 10,000 posts. Ha Ha

Advertisement
No he didn’t. You weren’t even watching the games back then. Calais came in at probably 220ish, like Rousseau, and redshirted because he was so skinny. He gained a lot of weight in between 2005 and 2006.
No he didn’t. He dated my cousin for 3 years at UM and he was no where near 220. He redshirted because he was raw as ****.

No he didn’t. He dated my cousin for 3 years at UM and he was no where near 220. He redshirted because he was raw as ****.
yep. .thats how i remember it too. some of these lil nancies on this site do not have a clue.. you a true cane fan like me!

https://hurricanesports.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=3640

UM listed him at 230 as a freshman but I’m sure they just made him smaller than he really was. Schools are known to be conservative about heights and weights.

Calais was skinny as **** when he came to UM.

Advertisement
That's what I thought. Calais was bigger. But Rousseau is closer to Calais than to John Square. Square was that exception to the rule that kids gain lots of weight between 18 and 22.
He’ll never be the run defender Calais was because that’s not his game...that’s why I said Joe Jack is probably the best comparison. Joe at 6’5 will probably be around 260-265...Greg will probably be in the same ball park.

Come on now Bizarro. Everyone knows I'm already at Freshmen status on my way to All American Pimp. Get those posts up. I Love it.
Son,. don/t know who you are,, .but get out of my way. .I am a true cane, not some imposter like you. I'm in your dome lil man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back