Gregory Rousseau is...

BeachCanes

Sophomore
Bradley Chubb was rated the 64th best player in the state of Georgia in 2014. 34" limbs and in high school you can see he was lean but had plenty of room to grow. Good offers from Tennesse, Alabama (although probably too high on their board), and Miss. St. Freshman year he put on weight quickly and had 5.5 sacks. Frame maxed out to about 280 pounds now that this man will become a millionaire and likely a top 3 pick in this draft. Great pass rusher and equally awesome run defender.

Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 12.19.20 AM.png

Our freak was rated the 80th best player in FL. Slim build with long arms and a little taller than Chubb. Offers from Oregon, USC, LSU and Tenn. Alreay had some beastly gains this spring. Will definitely be in the pass rusher rotation this season -- can he get 5 sacks like Chubb? Initially I wasn't too excited about his commitment because I thought Chatfield was a guy we had to prioritize. Now I definitely see the potential in Rousseau as I believe he can fill out like Chubb even though he's even taller and has longer arms! Will be tough to become the run defender Chubb is because that requires a lot of effort and strength but I think Rousseau will at least be a solid contributor as a pass rusher in his first two seasons. Excited to see this dude play and he looks like a future NFL pro.
Screen Shot 2018-03-28 at 12.27.53 AM.png

Advertisement
Im as excited about rousseau as anyone, but we been had a coupla days of spring practice. Kinda early to be crowning kids.
Sorry not my intention to crown. Just comparing frame, rankings in football states, and the fact that they're both going into dominant D-lines. Also both great pass rushers but Chubb eventually became an equally dominant run stopper; Rousseau yet to be seen.

Bradley Chubb was rated the 64th best player in the state of Georgia in 2014. 34" limbs and in high school you can see he was lean but had plenty of room to grow. Good offers from Tennesse, Alabama (although probably too high on their board), and Miss. St. Freshman year he put on weight quickly and had 5.5 sacks. Frame maxed out to about 280 pounds now that this man will become a millionaire and likely a top 3 pick in this draft. Great pass rusher and equally awesome run defender.

View attachment 58927

Our freak was rated the 80th best player in FL. Slim build with long arms and a little taller than Chubb. Offers from Oregon, USC, LSU and Tenn. Alreay had some beastly gains this spring. Will definitely be in the pass rusher rotation this season -- can he get 5 sacks like Chubb? Initially I wasn't too excited about his commitment because I thought Chatfield was a guy we had to prioritize. Now I definitely see the potential in Rousseau as I believe he can fill out like Chubb even though he's even taller and has longer arms! Will be tough to become the run defender Chubb is because that requires a lot of effort and strength but I think Rousseau will at least be a solid contributor as a pass rusher in his first two seasons. Excited to see this dude play and he looks like a future NFL pro.
View attachment 58928
This guy and his girl scout girl scout troop love comparing our guys to these other clowns before referencing a Cane. Rousseau was already compared to Calais in another thread. Why go fishing for comparisons outside the family.

Advertisement
This guy and his girl scout girl scout troop love comparing our guys to these other clowns before referencing a Cane. Rousseau was already compared to Calais in another thread. Why go fishing for comparisons outside the family.
Calais Campbell? My god you’re ******* stupid...they don’t even have the same frame or play the same. We have had no one in our history with the type of frame Greg has, it’s nearly impossible to compare him to a former hurricane player.

Edit: maybe Joe Jack but that isn’t the best either

Calais Campbell? My good you’re ******* stupid...they don’t even have the same frame or play the same. We have had no one in our history with the type of frame Greg has, it’s nearly impossible to compare him to a former hurricane player.
Guess you missed the thread with my optimus prime gif, since your into that type of stuff , you would've seen the comparison. You can try but you'll never take the shine off the Big Ping Cane.

Advertisement
Guess you missed the thread with my optimus prime gif, since your into that type of stuff , you would've seen the comparison. You can try but you'll never take the shine off the Big Ping Cane.
The only thing “shining” about you is that you’re barely literate.

Sure but you're girlscout troop member tried to start a thread stating he was some non-Cane called chubb.
He tried to start a solid football conversation and you doubled down on the ***** you shoved up your ***.

Advertisement
Lets see I can come up with 3 guys (that were really good, at least in college) who are a better comparison....

Michael Johnson DE from GTech that is a longtime Bengal is who I'd predict Rousseau to be if he's as athletic as I hope he is. Dude is a great athlete, with comparable size/weight I'd expect Rousseau to reach. idk what Johnson's arm length is, but I assume he's got really long arms, his measurables:
6'7" 266lbs, 4.69s 40, 38.5" vert, 128" broad, 28 bench reps.

Dion Jordan DE for Oregon that was drafted 3rd overall in that ****** 2013 draft. Great at Oregon, bust in the NFL. Anyways this is probably a good comparison to Rousseau, if he struggles to put on weight and ends up being pretty skinny for 6'6+..Jordans measurables:
6'6.25" 248lbs, 33 7/8" arms, 4.6s 40, 32.5" vert, 122" broad, 7.02s 3-cone.

Carlos Dunlap DE at UF that again was on Bengals. Really good player again. Not quite as athletically gifted as the other two, and is heavier. This is a realistic expectation if Rousseau ends up adding weight really easily. but no matter how easily he adds weight, he's never going to get to the Calais Campbell/Mario Williams size, so Dunlap is a better fit. Dunlaps measurables:
6'6" 278lbs, 34 5/8" arms, 4.68s 40, 31.5" vert, 111" broad, 7.21s 3-cone, 21 bench reps.

All these guys are tall with long arms. We will find out how athletic Rousseau really is, but the fact he played WR/S is a solid indication he's pretty athletic. And we know he has super long arms, just like all the guys listed here. Plus he's relatively light and will probably never get to 280+ lbs while in college. So these are pretty good guys to compare him to imo

Advertisement
Regardless of who he will be compared to when he’s leaving for the NFL, dude will play this year and definitely looks like he can get to 270+. He already looks like a different dude compared to when he played as a senior. Some guys just need to access to a good nutrition plan to find their physical potential.

Here he is a couple steps behind Jon Fords

Attachments

• 62DC1558-C0E7-4ADA-AFBC-8A4C3539E1DC.jpeg
    62DC1558-C0E7-4ADA-AFBC-8A4C3539E1DC.jpeg
    957.6 KB · Views: 89

Who gives a fvck who he’s compared to? Dude was pointing out how similar their build was and how they were ranked in high school.

You sound like a faqqit

Advertisement
Back