Greg Schiano

Advertisement
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

Got us a game boys, down 1 score with over 2 min left. Mich just missed Fg to make it 2 poss game

Advertisement
Rex Ryan is the guy.
I never took really took this seriously. But if this place is going to be a circus anyway, he's not a bad fit. He's used to that. And fwiw he's younger than Mark Richt. It would be an absolute **** show. The media would love though. He'd be our version of Charlie Weis on the field and Herm Edwards off it.

I just don’t get how Schiano stunk so bad with the Bucs, yet has Rutgers looking like a decent squad.

Advertisement
I just don’t get how Schiano stunk so bad with the Bucs, yet has Rutgers looking like a decent squad.
When College HCs fail in the NFL it's often that their dictator act doesn't work with millionaire athletes.

If your usual method of motivation / leadership is holding a scholarship over an athlete's head you're not going to get through to a guy that has three Lamborghinis in his garage.

Not a bad game for what shouldn't even be a game. More with less and outplayed Michigan in all but where it matters, the scoreboard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back