Greg Bryant on KC McDermott

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is funny because people pass on "inside info" all day and all year here without actually hearing **** from any of these kids first hand. But u mad now?

I don't know crap about Bryant or if he's full of it, he probably is, but the hypocrisy is head scratching here.

Love the condecension in this post.

Did you even READ what bryant said?

The kid NEVER talked to Mcdermott but is claiming he's going to ND?

STFU bomb.

Lulz.... How do u say something as stupid as that and yet u "get in to" Notre dame

This is funny because people pass on "inside info" all day and all year here without actually hearing **** from any of these kids first hand. But u mad now?

I don't know crap about Bryant or if he's full of it, he probably is, but the hypocrisy is head scratching here.

You act surprised

Advertisement
Even if KC McDermott was going to notre dame, this kid Bryant kid seriously needs classes in how to communicate his ideas because the way he made it sound made him look like an idiot

Are you retarded?

Did you even READ what bryant said?

The kid NEVER talked to Mcdermott but is claiming he's going to ND?

STFU bomb.

Not surprising you didn't comprehend my point. Have a great weekend regardless. Go Canes.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Are you retarded?

Why do you ask a question to which you already know the answer?

Are you retarded?

Yes, Jedi, I'll have fries with that, thanks.

Are you retarded?

Yes, Jedi, I'll have fries with that, thanks.

You should never go full ****** bro

Advertisement
Back