Greg Bryant on KC McDermott

Advertisement
This is funny because people pass on "inside info" all day and all year here without actually hearing **** from any of these kids first hand. But u mad now?

I don't know crap about Bryant or if he's full of it, he probably is, but the hypocrisy is head scratching here.

Advertisement
This is funny because people pass on "inside info" all day and all year here without actually hearing **** from any of these kids first hand. But u mad now?

I don't know crap about Bryant or if he's full of it, he probably is, but the hypocrisy is head scratching here.

Yeah and how much merit do people give to the "inside info" when it is preceded by "I've never spoken to him, but"?

Last edited:

Yeah and how much merit do people give to the "inside info" when it is preceded by "I've never spoken to him, but"?

bomb gon bomb

Advertisement
whats the story with Greg Bryant? why didnt we recruit him?

he looks pretty good IMO. probably not 5* good but woulda taken him after Collins

Advertisement

he looks pretty good IMO. probably not 5* good but woulda taken him after Collins

Pretty telling that Gus Edwards gets recruited by Miami and FSU but Bryant didn't.

I dunno, he may have been a back up plan but why would a kid committed to ND want to be a back up plan here? I think we reached out to him late but it was no good.

Advertisement

Pretty telling that Gus Edwards gets recruited by Miami and FSU but Bryant didn't.

I dunno, he may have been a back up plan but why would a kid committed to ND want to be a back up plan here? I think we reached out to him late but it was no good.

I know for FSU he was a back up plan for Collins and they didnt push of him until they were sure they were out of the Collins race. If Eddie Gran leaves FSU a week or two earlier Bryant or Folston is a Nole. Notre Dame recruited Greg for like a week since nobody else wanted him.

its telling of something but I dont know what. the kid looks like he could def play here. only negative I can see on him is that he might be peeked out physically and kinda stiff. a man vs boys situation in HS

Advertisement
Back