Greg Bryant on KC McDermott

Advertisement
Oh really! This is the Funniest ish i have heard thus far. its like Kevin Olsen not becoming a cane, when it is all they know.

I bet a year or so ago Greg Bryant knew he would get offers from the big 3 in Florida also.

Oh really! This is the Funniest ish i have heard thus far. its like Kevin Olsen not becoming a cane, when it is all they know.

That's not why it is funny.

It is funny that he never talked to him yet he is sure he will be a Domer.

Advertisement
Greg Bryant ‏@GB6for6

@jeffgreer No i never talked to him yet, but i know for sure he will end up at ND

439.gif

Advertisement
Although I hate to admit it, its going to be a battle with ND for his signature. One thing working in our favor is that ND absolutely loaded up last year on the OL.

Although I hate to admit it, its going to be a battle with ND for his signature. One thing working in our favor is that ND absolutely loaded up last year on the OL.

I prefer that his brother is the current starting center of our team. But that is good too.

Kelly made a rookie mistake by giving his older brother the grad assistant job before getting KC's signature

Advertisement
Advertisement
how often does a family member get to play with each other in college not often thats why i think he will come to the U

how often does a family member get to play with each other in college not often thats why i think he will come to the U

How often do parents have that opportunty to see brothers play together? Also, because we are the local school i say he picks UM

Advertisement
Back