Greetings from Arkansas State

I hope you not only win the game, but then go into the stands and pound the crap out of every Shalala/Golden slurper and their families!!!

I am a U of A Law grad, lived in Fayerteville for 11 years. I'm counting on you fellow Arkansans!

Actually explains a lot...

Advertisement
Thanks for the info OP. No matter what, there's no way i want the team to lose this or any game. Our players have worked too hard. Duke coming back stronger than pre-injury. Perryman riding with us 1 more year. Support the troops fellas.

We can make the perfect trade for you OP. You give us your AD and we'll give you Al Golden. You won't have to worry about another coach up and leaving you like a fart in the wind. And we get some brains in our athletic department. Win/win situation. Oh, you also get a complimentary binder out of the trade.
Don't forget the pillars.

Such pillars as

Set low expectations
Make mediocrity seem like progress
Always blame the players
Make excuses for every failure

And so many more ***gy pillars that we've implemented in the last 4 years

Advertisement
Yo Chiefs, what did you think of Montana State?

Hard to say. They are a decent FCS Squad. They were clearly outmatched the entire game, but were scrappy enough to take advantage of some of our early mistakes and stay in it for three quarters. We never really were in danger though because our defense was barely giving up a first down most of the game.

I think they can make the playoffs, probably not more than that. Reminded me a lot of the Central Arkansas team that made the 2nd round of the playoffs when we played them Decent talent, enough to scare some low level FBS, but probably not enough to hang with most FBS, or the top of FCS.

I'll have a pillar in my pants if my Chiefs can pull off the win.

You think we'll score an offensive touchdown this season before the game is three quarters old? Offense is the most putrid creation I can ever remember. But don't worry...we've got 4 more years of Alex Smith!

Advertisement
This entire thread is beyound depressing.

The entire decade is beyond depressing.

I mean eventually these idiots in our administration have to get it right and if nothing else...hire a good coach by accident right? If you **** up at almost anything in life 4 straight times you should probably move on to a different line of work.

They're due...now we just need these idiots to act.

As an Arkansan, ASU will always be the Indians to me. This week, we are all Red Wolved Indians.

Arky State will literally be shocked how they will be leading after the first quarter, leading at halftime, commanding lead going into the third quarter and up by 30 by the end of the game. Biggest win in program history for ASU. And to think UM beat Arkansas 51-7 in Little Rock when they were ranked top 10. Un. Friggen. Real.

I hope you not only win the game, but then go into the stands and pound the crap out of every Shalala/Golden slurper and their families!!!

I am a U of A Law grad, lived in Fayerteville for 11 years. I'm counting on you fellow Arkansans!

Was that after Bill Clinton taught there? Did you ever hear any good stories about him, like how many students did he ***** or try to *****?

Advertisement
Chief pride! I'll be drunk all week in honor of the Indians.

Shouldn't they change their name as offensive to Native Americans? I live in politically correct D.C. so I'm saturated with the crap over the Redskins.

Here's my first favorite Redskin player:

don-bosseler.jpg

He was my first favorite Hurricane player back in 1956. He was first round draft choice of the Redskins in 1957.

Now, the Washington Post is not allowed to use the word Redskins in discussing the team.

Thanks for the info OP. No matter what, there's no way i want the team to lose this or any game. Our players have worked too hard. Duke coming back stronger than pre-injury. Perryman riding with us 1 more year. Support the troops fellas.

oh i support them, but i dont believe we can is the real question?No i think we have became lower than whale **** and thats the bottom of the ocean under Shalala watch

Advertisement
#WorstFanBaseEver MF'S hoping to lose, just wow. Haven't been impressed with Golden either, but i'm not going to hope the canes lose. I'd rather he prove us wrong and become successful rather than having a losing season and forced to start over again.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back