Greetings from Arkansas State

Advertisement
Arkansas fans, even if its Arky St > Shalala slurping U fans who think our problem was not giving Radio more time, and who claim message board posters are ruining Golden's recruiting!

Funny you mention that. We had a coach years ago who openly claimed that our message board was the reason we would never be successful. (We've always had a...colorful cast of characters.) When he left, Hugh Freeze came in and actually started working with the main message board to increase coverage to the average fan. Gave some interviews, and helped increase the school and board profile.

Advertisement
Arkansas State fan coming on a UM board telling us he's looking forward to the game and the chance to beat an ACC team. That's how far we've sunk. Paste this thread on Al's box of Ring Dings.

I tell everybody that. We stopped playing these things for the big check about 3 years ago. Fans now expect to win...no matter if its Alabama or Wake Forest. Will we accept a well played loss? Yes, but in the grand scheme of things we want to make an Access Bowl...and we need to go undefeated to do that.

your fan base has much higher expectations than more than half of the Miami fan base

We returned not a single starter on the offensive line from last season,

That's all I needed to read. Defense will feast.

Unfortunately for the crowd hoping for a Canes loss (which is amazing), this game will be close in score only.

Nice Canes dub and the gheys will try to convince everyone that a loss at Nebraska which they themselves will predict is a harbinger for a 6 win season.

Yawn.

So you have a dual-threat QB, a Malzahn-style offense and a defense loaded with seniors? Sounds like trouble to me.

Advertisement

Unfortunately for the crowd hoping for a Canes loss (which is amazing),this game will be close in score only.

Nice Canes dub and the gheys will try to convince everyone that a loss at Nebraska which they themselves will predict is a harbinger for a 6 win season.

Yawn.

Jags_fan.gif

Advertisement
We can make the perfect trade for you OP. You give us your AD and we'll give you Al Golden. You won't have to worry about another coach up and leaving you like a fart in the wind. And we get some brains in our athletic department. Win/win situation. Oh, you also get a complimentary binder out of the trade.

Advertisement
We can make the perfect trade for you OP. You give us your AD and we'll give you Al Golden. You won't have to worry about another coach up and leaving you like a fart in the wind. And we get some brains in our athletic department. Win/win situation. Oh, you also get a complimentary binder out of the trade.

We have pillars to trade too! Don't forget the pillars!

Unfortunately for the crowd hoping for a Canes loss (which is amazing), this game will be close in score only.

Yawn.

I doubt it makes a major impact. Offense is designed to makes sure the OL is needed as little as humanly possible.

Chiefsfan, we're all honored to be Arkansas State fans for the week. I can't tell you how excited I am to root for a team with real coaches that plays sound football.

I would love to hire Arkansas states AD. That man has an eye for coaching talent.

It will be a close game, but if Arkansas State wins it will be their biggest win to my knowledge. As ****** as we are, our name still holds some weight.

Prepare thy **** fellow canes fans, this Arkansas St team is scrappy.

Advertisement
Back