Greene and Knighton

Advertisement
Advertisement
Definitely believe in the energy around the program right now and am not part of the mope 'silents will never come' crew. But call me sceptical w/ OP because the coaches referenced being from the 305 for this new silent, the player has been identified as trending to miami for the last few weeks, and greene stated publicly he is waiting to see if odell becomes HC. That and this post reads similar to previous years troll posts. Will be more than happy to be proven wrong and have greene on board

Silent = let’s make sure Miami doesn’t lose to FIU (and maybe Duke) before committing. I’d prob do the same.

Advertisement
Not a shot against the staff, but guys like Flowe, Francois, Greene and Knighton I will only believe when they send the LOI, even if they come out publicly as committed

That's my attitude towards any and every commit we have. Not for sure until they sign a LOI and show up on campus healthy and eligible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keyshawn Greene is definitely coming.

I thought he wouldn't announce until after he OV'd, but the interest from him is very real.

Once Taggart got fired he was immediately looking around & Miami was at the top of his list, he visited FSU when we played them @ Doak & was very impressed with how well our Defense played, then we extended the offer 3 days later.

I don't think OP is trolling at all, it would be crazy if he announced as early as next week, but the OV on 12/13 will seal the deal. FSU is dragging their feet on hiring a Coach & Haggins isn't able to convince everybody that he's going to be the HC or stay on for the next staff.

The only kids who are sticking with FSU are the ones who just simply want to go there regardless of who's the HC, but a lot of them are jumping ship soon if they don't have a HC hired by the first NSD in December.

Keyshawn Greene is definitely coming.

I thought he wouldn't announce until after he OV'd, but the interest from him is very real.

Once Taggart got fired he was immediately looking around & Miami was at the top of his list, he visited FSU when we played them @ Doak & was very impressed with how well our Defense played, then we extended the offer 3 days later.

I don't think OP is trolling at all, it would be crazy if he announced as early as next week, but the OV on 12/13 will seal the deal. FSU is dragging their feet on hiring a Coach & Haggins isn't able to convince everybody that he's going to be the HC or stay on for the next staff.

The only kids who are sticking with FSU are the ones who just simply want to go there regardless of who's the HC, but a lot of them are jumping ship soon if they don't have a HC hired by the first NSD in December.

The Canesinsight Legend himself Mr. Liberty City.. appreciate you big dawg. But yes most def Greene is coming. I wouldn't troll, that's not me. I'm here for real information and insight in our Canes. From my close resource, I've heard it's either Greene or Harrell. But they were leaning more towards Greene. Either one this week would be huge.. but they will both be Canes either way.

The Canesinsight Legend himself Mr. Liberty City.. appreciate you big dawg. But yes most def Greene is coming. I wouldn't troll, that's not me. I'm here for real information and insight in our Canes. From my close resource, I've heard it's either Greene or Harrell. But they were leaning more towards Greene. Either one this week would be huge.. but they will both be Canes either way.

Well if he comes I will personally apologize and shout you out sir. After Sileo everyone wants to top him, even though it’s impossible

Advertisement
Back